Who would win me or him???

Budget_Blaster

Dec 25, 2009
Illinois
My little brothers buddy just got a 400ex it looks pretty stock but has full HMF exhaust and some sort of aftermarket air box and he claims the guy he bought it from had it cammed.

Anyhoo dude is real cocky and thinks this 400 is gods gift to quads and wants to run my blaster this weekend if i get my jets in.My question is whats it take to beat a 400 ex with mods if it is in fact cammed?Will my blaster with its mods and the new pwk 35 have the balls to beat that 400 in a drag race?

a word of advice...these type of ball size prooving contests are never constructive.

With that said, a 240BBK with a 35PWK would probably loose to a cammed 400. Port that BBK and you have a shot.

Remember that adding higher lift and longer duration cams to a 4 stroke makes a significant change to power and the power delivery of a 4 stroke motor.

not with your gearing you have listed no way. it does not matter how much porting you do 'or dont have if its geared wrong you will lose

My little brothers buddy just got a 400ex it looks pretty stock but has full HMF exhaust and some sort of aftermarket air box and he claims the guy he bought it from had it cammed.

Anyhoo dude is real cocky and thinks this 400 is gods gift to quads and wants to run my blaster this weekend if i get my jets in.My question is whats it take to beat a 400 ex with mods if it is in fact cammed?Will my blaster with its mods and the new pwk 35 have the balls to beat that 400 in a drag race?

Take him threw some good woods trails. It takes skill to turn and you got the advantage with the Blaster.

i get so tired of seeing sh*t like this on here, and even the warrior forum i'm on. seriously. who cares who is faster?

ride the damn thing and have fun.

if you put me on a 125 dirtbike i can ride with guys on 250s and still have tons of fun. same goes with quads. i can ride my warrior (or blaster) with guys on 450's and 660's and still have tons of fun. why does everyone care who has the bigger dick? i don't care what size mine is. its still fun to play with.

i get so tired of seeing sh*t like this on here, and even the warrior forum i'm on. seriously. who cares who is faster?

if you put me on a 125 dirtbike i can ride with guys on 250s and still have tons of fun. same goes with quads. i can ride my warrior (or blaster) with guys on 450's and 660's and still have tons of fun. why does everyone care who has the bigger dick? i don't care what size mine is. its still fun to play with.

well said, my thoughts exactly. If he is cocky about it, leave him be. You be the better person and prove blaster owners have nothing to prove.

Take him to the trails, those cams will kill the bottom end of that 400 so stay on the tight stuff, sit on the powerband and he will be sweating trying to manoveour that ship of a bike while trying to see which way you went

Well for one i care whos dicks bigger!What if the other guys got more than 20lbs of swinging meat and laying more pipe than me?WTF THEN?

If youre that fed up id avoid topics like these so that those pretty pink lacey little panties of yours dont get all bunched up in your vagina and you get a yeast infection.

Its all about bragging rights and its competition.

So the 240bbk wont take the 400?Idk if its cammed it sounds lopey and with that HMF its hard to tell i can say it sounds healthy as hell.That HMF setup sounds like a cannon its deep and loud!

What gearing should i have to run with that ex?

Id have the banshee out but its not finished yet hope to have it fired up by the weekend.

Well for one i care whos dicks bigger!What if the other guys got more than 20lbs of swinging meat and laying more pipe than me?WTF THEN?

If youre that fed up id avoid topics like these so that those pretty pink lacey little panties of yours dont get all bunched up in your vagina and you get a yeast infection.

Its all about bragging rights and its competition.

So the 240bbk wont take the 400?Idk if its cammed it sounds lopey and with that HMF its hard to tell i can say it sounds healthy as hell.That HMF setup sounds like a cannon its deep and loud!

What gearing should i have to run with that ex?

Id have the banshee out but its not finished yet hope to have it fired up by the weekend.

Bbbbbhhhhaahhaahhaahhaa. That was funny rite there. I:I

yeah. that was hilarious! /sarcasm.

BRTky.jpg

What's the big deal about his quastions ? Your on here bitching with only 36 posts?

Nothing wrong with getting your race on. That's why most of us mod our Blasters in the first place. I know I want to get my race on this summer with some 400 + cc quads and maybe a Banshee or two. Even of I don't win, I'll still be happy if I can still stay on there ass. A lot of people laugh at Blasters around my way. They don't know about them and think there slow.

Nothing wrong with getting your race on. That's why most of us mod our Blasters in the first place. I know I want to get my race on this summer with some 400 + cc quads and maybe a Banshee or two. Even of I don't win, I'll still be happy if I can still stay on there ass. A lot of people laugh at Blasters around my way. They don't know about them and think there slow.

hell yea!

Yea on a flat track im sure id killem my blaster is setup like the old flat trackers my cousins raced when i was a kid.And my blaster handles like its on rails.But im into drag racing so thats where i wanna whip him.

yeah i guess i'm a newb because i only have 36 posts in an online forum? ive been riding on anything with wheels probably longer than you've been alive. and wrenching on em for half as long as you've been alive.

if you have so much experience, why don't you know if your blaster will beat a 400ex?

yeah i guess i'm a newb because i only have 36 posts in an online forum? ive been riding on anything with wheels probably longer than you've been alive. and wrenching on em for half as long as you've been alive.

if you have so much experience, why don't you know if your blaster will beat a 400ex?

Maybe he has never raced a 400ex!!! Dahhhh Dumb question..:eek: