Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Forum Supporters with 30+ posts OR members with 300+ posts

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Forum Supporters with 15+ posts OR members with 150+ posts

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • All Members

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
oh I almost forgot I did use the pm but it took 2 days before I was able and the seller decided to retract the price he had the 240 cylinder at.

Im not really sure why there is a need to limit access to begin with. like mentioned previously, paying $10 to scam for hundreds is not going to keep a scammer away. This is the first forum that I have ever been on that limits access. It makes it rather difficult imho considering I bought a blaster which prompted me to join the site. Im not a post whore so 300 posts will take a while. The blaster needs work so I would love to utilize the for sale thread and purchase from members if I needed the parts. I already have inquired about a few parts over pm (the work around). I also have a ton of extra parts that once I finish the blaster i'd love to sell to members to help them out. I have a brand new 4mm hot rods stroker crank, along with a set of hotrods bearings both still in package. I bought them and changed my mind and figured someone could use them but I can't post it :( I don't mind supporting a forum, but I usually like the forum to support me first before I contribute $.

Last edited:
Im not really sure why there is a need to limit access to begin with. like mentioned previously, paying $10 to scam for hundreds is not going to keep a scammer away. This is the first forum that I have ever been on that limits access. It makes it rather difficult imho considering I bought a blaster which prompted me to join the site. Im not a post whore so 300 posts will take a while. The blaster needs work so I would love to utilize the for sale thread and purchase from members if I needed the parts. I already have inquired about a few parts over pm (the work around). I also have a ton of extra parts that once I finish the blaster i'd love to sell to members to help them out. I have a brand new 4mm hot rods stroker crank, along with a set of hotrods bearings both still in package. I bought them and changed my mind and figured someone could use them but I can't post it :( I don't mind supporting a forum, but I usually like the forum to support me first before I contribute $.

the thing none of you new members understands is when this rule went into effect there was a large rash of people getting ripped off. and in all honesty this 300 post/ supporting member rule has helped, i think ive heard of only a few people gettin ripped since it took effect. so sorry if its frustrating but to keep hinting that we are missing out because you cant buy/sell is hillarious and im not singleing anyone out it happens all the time. so in short, those are the rules and they have helped so if you dont like it, well sorry.

the thing none of you new members understands is when this rule went into effect there was a large rash of people getting ripped off. and in all honesty this 300 post/ supporting member rule has helped, i think ive heard of only a few people gettin ripped since it took effect. so sorry if its frustrating but to keep hinting that we are missing out because you cant buy/sell is hillarious and im not singleing anyone out it happens all the time. so in short, those are the rules and they have helped so if you dont like it, well sorry.

None of us new members... Yeah I am still new to the blasterforum, but your only four months before I joined. Trust me I understand what you are saying, but that comes with the territory of selling over the internet and still admitted that it still does happen even with the change. And as hilarious as you find it that you don't think your missing out... I think the joke is on you. Sometimes people just want to get rid of their stuff. I happend to capitalize on that first hand when a newer member at a dodge website two years ago sold me a brand new set of pacesetter ceramic coated shorty headers, stage 8 locking header bolts, and shipping to my door for $150. SOLD! Deal of a lifetime. I have enough extra parts downstairs that you could fill a pickup truck bed full that I would love to offer cheaply to members who could use them. Guess we'll see if I can get 300 posts by the time my engine is back together and running with the keihin carb.

I noticed you have not donated to sell either.sure you sponser a forum but no gold bars underneath your avatar:D

ive paid my membership there ass clown and i can sell and post wherever...finally u pry 10 bucks from your wallet and you think your special enough to come on here and talk sh## get real

Nobody like all the rules, but they aren't going to change. It's been voted on and decision made. If ya browse the wanted section and see someone looking for a part ya have- Pm them. When ya log on go to the welcome section and welcome the first 300 guests. That number does change to 30 once ya become a supporting member. I can relate that ya don't need or want to support every forum your on that could get expensive for some that belong to so many. I only support a couple, as servers and such aren't cheap by no means. Being in the technical field it's hard for people to understand what it takes to keep a site running and how much time is involved to adding, changing things. It's not just pressing one button.