Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Forum Supporters with 30+ posts OR members with 300+ posts

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Forum Supporters with 15+ posts OR members with 150+ posts

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • All Members

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
I am sorry I came to your forum to buy parts and the rest of the supposedly good stuff you claim I will get here, The only thing I found I can do here is what I am doing now I am leaving your pages with my money still in my pocket and continue to support ebay, craigslist,totallyamaha.com,rswarrior.com,vmax4.com and snowmobile fanatics.com.That is just a few I support now.You have chosen to not let a new member be able to buy anything from your members that is selling on your sight.I feel you are prejudice I have seen many older members on differant forums screw people the same way as a new member.so taking a poll to see who can buy and sell just costed you a member .Yes I know you guys dont give a sh*t and to be honestly I dont either

seems u dont have a problem supporting all those other sites but yet u complain to spend 10 bucks here and access whatever u want....u have all this money for parts but not a membership hmmm....obviously there was a reason for making the marketplace to have rules...this site isnt free to run.....this isnt a forum to jump hop in and sell something because u think u deserve it, u have to pay some kind of dues here to EARN the right to sale something and yes if you dont give a s*#t for the rules we dont give a s#*t for u

For your information using paypal off of ebay does not give the buyer protection so before you guys sit there and praise paypal you should read the fine print.That is why I pay with usps m/o at least I can nail the scammer on mail fraud.....

seems u dont have a problem supporting all those other sites but yet u complain to spend 10 bucks here and access whatever u want....u have all this money for parts but not a membership hmmm....obviously there was a reason for making the marketplace to have rules...this site isnt free to run.....this isnt a forum to jump hop in and sell something because u think u deserve it, u have to pay some kind of dues here to earn the right to sale something and yes if you dont give a s*#t for the rules we dont give a s#*t for u

for your information i did not biotch about the $10, you can charge a $100 and if the forum is worth it people will pay.the thing is i came here to buy parts,but evidently after reading what it takes to buy parts here you must have the largest group of scammers in the world here.it is pathetic that the people selling here wants everyone to use paypal,for your information paypal does not give buyer protection off of ebay.
2ndly i didnt come here to sell.i came here to buy,i didnt even come here for tech support,with having a few racing suppliers and machine shops in my finger tips i dont beleive i need some amatuer know how i have 38 years of 2 stroke knowledge including motocrossing for 2 years.i ride now for enjoyment.
I dont chisel prices from anyone if you post a price and i like it i buy.the seller is always paid by the fastest means and i expect to have the part asap.if the part does not meet my expectations seller beware i will haunt you so if you say slight scratch or needs to be honed then you better have a mic and give proper dimensions.
I have seen some sellers here that actually say needs boring and says what size the piston was in it i like that they are being honest
if i was selling something here i actually give 100 % back and shipping if not satisfied
like i said if you were able to read i did not complain of the price to be a supporter.i complained that i was not able to fill your pockets with the good ole"usa greenbacks oh i forgot you want paypal users so you never see the good ole usa greenbacks. By the way i do use paypal on ebay but very where else i use cash or usps m/o for those that dont know what usps m/o is that is a money order you go and buy from the united states post office.then i send that to you by priority mail with confimrmation.that way i can have a piece of mind when you cash my money order and dont send my parts i can have you arrested for mail fraud unlike paypal that just lets you leave feedback on ebay saying buyer beware.

first off nitro i wouldnt accept a money order from the freaking president nowadays that is the FIRST way to get scammed if u dont think so i have a fake money order sitting at my house that i almost got scammed with over some furniture anyway i havent had the first problem with paypal the few cases that i have had where the item wasnt as described i got my money back plus shipping. and all these racing suppliers and machine shops at your finger tips...why would u need to buy parts here?? and as far as this statement goes>>>i dont beleive i need some amatuer know how i have 38 years of 2 stroke knowledge including motocrossing for 2 years. then why the H#ell are u here? obviously your just here to use the site for selling and not contribute nothing back...after reading your what 3 posts i dont think i would even let u give me something...all i can say is farewell u wont be missed

seems u dont have a problem supporting all those other sites but yet u complain to spend 10 bucks here and access whatever u want....u have all this money for parts but not a membership hmmm....obviously there was a reason for making the marketplace to have rules...this site isnt free to run.....this isnt a forum to jump hop in and sell something because u think u deserve it, u have to pay some kind of dues here to EARN the right to sale something and yes if you dont give a s*#t for the rules we dont give a s#*t for u

first off nitro i wouldnt accept a money order from the freaking president nowadays that is the FIRST way to get scammed if u dont think so i have a fake money order sitting at my house that i almost got scammed with over some furniture anyway i havent had the first problem with paypal the few cases that i have had where the item wasnt as described i got my money back plus shipping. and all these racing suppliers and machine shops at your finger tips...why would u need to buy parts here?? and as far as this statement goes>>>i dont beleive i need some amatuer know how i have 38 years of 2 stroke knowledge including motocrossing for 2 years. then why the Hell are u here? obviously your just here to use the site for selling and not contribute nothing back...after reading your what 3 posts i dont think i would even let u give me something...all i can say is farewell u wont be missed

I have to agree! If ya have so many "connections" use them. I would. But if ya want to HELP others out with your vast knowledge and experience and in return make new friends and get some good deals, then become a supporting member help a few out, welcome some new members and you can buy and or sell with no problems.

I too would not except a money order from anyone. I've used paypal, never had a problem in the 8 years i've been using. Cash is always good but not practical most of the time.

You seem like a jagoff and we have enough of those here- no big loss have a nice day DICK!

I have to agree! If ya have so many "connections" use them. I would. But if ya want to HELP others out with your vast knowledge and experience and in return make new friends and get some good deals, then become a supporting member help a few out, welcome some new members and you can buy and or sell with no problems.

I too would not except a money order from anyone. I've used paypal, never had a problem in the 8 years i've been using. Cash is always good but not practical most of the time.

You seem like a jagoff and we have enough of those here- no big loss have a nice day DICK!

thats right and it sounds like you are one of them I am not here to sell only to buy ..I am looking at buying big bore cylinders for testing them with nikasil and ceramic linings instead of sleeves but evidently people with 30 years of porting and polishing dont know how that works
on the otherhand I bought a pit bike with paypal it was from a legitimate company that bankrupt 1 week after I purchased it.never seen the bike and still have not seen the refund from paypal. "The account from the company was emptied and paypal could not get the funds back.
as for not accepting m/o from the govt then maybe you should find a new country to live in because I dont feel like supporting your immigrated ass!

thankyou add your 5 to the 38 and then take 2 fingers from your other hand and you might get close on guessing my age. the point I am trying to get people to understand here is when it is time to sell something dont just hang it over a handful of people to buy.I agree when it is a new member trying to sell but when you have a new member wanting to buy you should make it possible for that person to do that.

you can still get in and pm people in the for sale threads. at least i could when i first joined

hey dumba$$ u see something u want send them a pm about it WOW that was really hard and with all this knowledge u have u cant even figure that out

Ya not really seeing the issue here if your buying, the post limit thing is if you are posting stuff in the FS section if you are selling it... For being mid 40s you definetly are childish, I feel sorry for your spouse, or are you still living in mommies basement?

unfortunately unlike you my place is paid off and I am going through that midlife crisis of being a teenager again.dont worry be happy when you get to be my age and you can act like me.I have sappy govt job ,imrf ,401 k tons of insurance and I owe it to the taxpaying people like you