• Forum Supporters with 30+ posts OR members with 300+ posts

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Forum Supporters with 15+ posts OR members with 150+ posts

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • All Members

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
u can click on the the link in my sig............thanx for supporting bud

im gonna keep lettin my post count build to show i wanna stick around here but id also like to become a supporting member. now here is the deal i dont use my credit card online at all so is there someone that i could send a postal money order to take care of my $10 fee?

Uggg i wanna use the market place.. I need to get some stuff. But dont that like make people that wanna use the marketplace flood the forum with dumb posts to get their count up. Turning us into post whores just to use the market place.. sigh...............

I am sorry I came to your forum to buy parts and the rest of the supposedly good stuff you claim I will get here, The only thing I found I can do here is what I am doing now I am leaving your pages with my money still in my pocket and continue to support ebay, craigslist,totallyamaha.com,rswarrior.com,vmax4.com and snowmobile fanatics.com.That is just a few I support now.You have chosen to not let a new member be able to buy anything from your members that is selling on your sight.I feel you are prejudice I have seen many older members on differant forums screw people the same way as a new member.so taking a poll to see who can buy and sell just costed you a member .Yes I know you guys dont give a sh*t and to be honestly I dont either