where do you get it?

315rider

Aug 24, 2010
central NY
where do all you guys get all these new parts for the blasters? like plastic styles, nerfs, seats/covers, etc...i check up motosport and they had jack sh*t for a blaster...im prob goin to buy everything used when i pick up my blaster for a project but still, i want a diff color plastic etc, stickers...
help please?

315 is the syracuse area, where exactly u at man? i live south of binghamton just into PA. you can always do custom stuff like trimming the plastics and whatnot

for plastic you can go to like maier's website. you can search ebay.
for other parts, just search around. there is sh*t on sell here, ebay, RMATV, many places.

315 is the syracuse area, where exactly u at man? i live south of binghamton just into PA. you can always do custom stuff like trimming the plastics and whatnot

yaaa i live in the west genny/marcellus area...i go to marcellus but im ont the line of west genny. ya i can get from my house all the way to dewitt and jamesville quarry. and ya im going to, i just saw some sweet front ends on PB.com cause it took care of that obnoxious front end...

you can always find good deals on ebay......rockymountainatv.com it good for new parts at a price that cant be beat