What have you done nice for someone else today?

timsyfz

avoiding the DNR Nazi !
Mar 26, 2008
Mid Michigan
In this world of negativity I thought it would be nice to start a thread where we can hear some good things.

Heres a chance to too your own horn... What nice thing have you said/done for someone today?

Heres a chance for you post whores to boost up your post count by simply being nice to someone.

I will be watching this thread closely, and any thing I find offensive will be removed !

So what have you done nice for someone else today?

Today I dropped a coffee off to the guard at the gate of the plant I work at. (man I hope he likes coffee ahah)

well..i didnt annoy my sister this morning bc she had a hang over from last night. {lightweight}
I let my bro Ex GF take a shower before me...even tho she took for ever.

I watched my Niece while my sis and bro in law went to the store..

So far thats all i got done today.lol

I started off the day good, I saved a little girl's puppy from being run over by a semi and then I saved my boss's life by giving him the heimlich maneuver cause he was chokin on a piece of popcorn and then I talked a guy out of jumping off 60 story building because he said his girlfriend left him, his dog passed away and his chevy broke down.

...ok...lol...with the bullsh*t aside, I filled up my parent's car with gas.

went ridin with my usual pack of kx and ktm bikes,gncc racers, but their one buddy just got some yamaha 400 4stroke bike, and cant ride for sh*t, and dont know our mountain, left him lead most of the time and i kept waiting for him all day, and even stopped and helped him get it back up onto the trail when he wiped out, but, when we left, i asked him where his goggles where, and he showed me a brand new pair of scotts with tearoffs, but he wore sunglasses instead, so i had no mercy on roosting and dusting his ass every chance i got, haha, call me jekyl and hyde if ya want, he should've goggled up

Last edited: