What do you think I should do?

blasterman17

Jul 27, 2010
Chickamauga Ga
Ok so I have 1900 to spend on whatever I want. So what kind of four wheeler should I get next? Im looking more towards another 2 stroke but I might get a 4. So what do you think?

$1,900 can take your blasty to a whole new level. i say work the one you got into a beast. i've got and have had a ton of banshee's and my next purchase will be a blasty to trick out to the max.

I decided to use my blasty as a backup trail rider. Now I need something else to play around with.....Anyone on here own a trx 250r? Or a suzuki lt250r quadracer? Or even a yamaha warrior... Can someone give me there ideas on any of those quads?

I have heard those warriors are dogs. they run great but slow w/o a lot of mods. i would go after one of the 250's i like them both

personally, I'd look into a YZ85 or something like that. Have some cash left over for mods for it and your Blaster.

in the end it's up to you though.

Last edited:
I know a dude ( yup he's a dude ) that scored a Banshee for 1200 bucks , not sayin you'd find a score like that , but sit on the money for awhile and see what crops up. MY bro got a banshee , piped , stroked , in really nice shape . The guy was just desperate for cash .