What Do I do?

$125 for those pieces is high

hubs/discs are no biggie...$25/35 all day long on ebay

it's the $150 <??? for the spindles from KOR thats gonna hurt

Sounds like both members screwed up. Seller for NOT listing exactly what you're selling and the buyer for NOT asking what exactly he's buying

you keep posting haha's and LOL's
but there isn't really anything funny about any of this

you skirted the rules by not posting exact pics, and only a vague description about them too

this applies to everyone, i don't care if it's a fender screw for sale, if there are no pics, it gets deleted as soon as i see it, second time around and heads are gonna roll

you keep posting haha's and LOL's
but there isn't really anything funny about any of this

you skirted the rules by not posting exact pics, and only a vague description about them too

this applies to everyone, i don't care if it's a fender screw for sale, if there are no pics, it gets deleted as soon as i see it, second time around and heads are gonna roll

agreed, this kind of stuff and scamming people like the doodleaddict thing is gonna get the forsale section shut down!! that was funny when you said " i don't care if it's a fender screw for sale" its true though..

I was just putting pics of the quad for ideas! He never asked for a pic, he was just like okay deal whats paypal? I had plenty of pics on there he just was buy buy buy I guess?

No scams here, ask all my buyers, I ship fast and ship what they want, this kid just was in a hurry cause he wanted them for a race, not my damn fault!

not my damn fault!

au contraire...it is 1/2 your fault,
your pic...of the whole damn bike,
showed a complete " front brake system"
when in fact, that is not what was for sale

and you never spend the money till the customer says he's satisfied
so who was in the hurry ????

Not me! I gave the money to my dad. He said ask for pics or anything! just was like money sent bla bla bla

Blah, Blah, Blah... another excuse for WHY its not Your Fault! Sad story. its been told ALOT on here lately. getting kinda tired of reading it. wheres the Honesty in this world gone???

I gave him parts, he gave me money. No one ripped anyone off. So dont act lke a didnt send something.