What Do I do?

Blasterr

Jul 14, 2012
Okay so some kid on here bought some brakes off me. He said he wanted the front brakes, so I sent him levers, lines, and calipers. He thought he was getting the hubs, spindles, rotors, everything? He said he wants his money back and to ship the shock back? The money is spent and I'm not paying to ship a shock back because this kids a genius?

lets see the original "for sale ad" or the messages stating what parts were for sale

BTW.... if anybody can find complete front hydro's...
lever, master, lines, caliper, hubs and spindles for $125
please do send me links, i will buy every set available and double my money every day

I told him I can give him a deal on something but I just dont have the money.

I said I would give him the brakes and I think he thought I meant the whole conversion? I didnt know he had 02 and less brakes.

/\/\/\ i see, it is an "'05 partout" why wouldn't he think "front brakes" meant everything ?????
why wouldn't you include the spindles and hubs ?????

sounds like your in hot water bro

Im texting him, im gonna work it out hopefully. I meant front brakes as levers, lines, calipers, im still sending him pads and brackets? I told him he can have or get a deal on something else,

where are the hubs and spindles ????

it's obvious that complete conversions do not, ever, ever, ever sale for only $125

maybe you 2 can work a deal for the remaining pieces of the "front brakes"

those are sold! Thats what I said 125 for whole conversion? Nooo. Ill work it out with him,

I meant front brakes as levers, lines, calipers, ,

then list it as those pieces, not "front brakes"
front brakes means just that, not pieces of the puzzle

where are the hubs and spindles ????