What Do I do?

Let's not have this blamed on age either. I'll be honest and tell everyone that I'm 16. I have parts shipments going in and out about 2-5 times a month. Not a single problem and I have a good reputation as a seller everywhere. So it's not age, it's personality and morality characteristics. If your a 80 year old rip off, your going to rip someone off. If you are a 16 year old trustworthy person that believes in honestly and reliability, you won't. Age makes no difference. The only problem is that people aren't raised the way they used to be. But there are some of us that have been raised properly.

Let's not have this blamed on age either. I'll be honest and tell everyone that I'm 16. I have parts shipments going in and out about 2-5 times a month. Not a single problem and I have a good reputation as a seller everywhere. So it's not age, it's personality and morality characteristics. If your a 80 year old rip off, your going to rip someone off. If you are a 16 year old trustworthy person that believes in honestly and reliability, you won't. Age makes no difference. The only problem is that people aren't raised the way they used to be. But there are some of us that have been raised properly.

exactly buddy! iv been selling on ebay for the past 2 years and i have about 6 pages of things iv sold and im got 100% feedback for it but then again i didn't go out alot when i was younger and i still don't and i think the family i have explains that as well as with me being nice etc. alot of people over my way it reflects on the family as well.

I have 100% feedback AGAIN so I dont rip people off. I even sent the kid a pic of an ebay add with what I had.

And I didnt delete any messages? I meant everything was inlcuded by brakes? Brakes mean brakes. Spindles, hubs, arent brakes. Ill fix it with the kid and dont worry danggggg

AND I am making it right with this kid! I will send him what he wants, soon as he gets ahold of me. Ive texted him prolly 8 times!

Well a brake to me is what I sent. He didnt specify really. I didnt know that the kid needed those for it to work. I know now and I'm fixing it.

Yeah, cause dumb stuff like this. I ask for help and people try to argue. If it was my money I would send it back in a heartbeat. But the parts I sold were my friends and he's being dumb, saying hes not giving me the money. But im working it out with this kid so we're good.