What?? another re-paint?

Blasterdude27

Nov 19, 2008
Just outside of fairbanks ak
Yep!!
I'm keeping my blue plastics so I want something that "pops" and lets not lie... white sucks for cleaning.. it looks like poo if its not clean all the time and if you don't clean it, it stains.

So here it goes.

Day 1. teardown

IMG00162.jpg

IMG00165.jpg

IMG00166.jpg

IMG00169.jpg

9pm time to call it a night!

IMG00170.jpg

blasterdude14 did you notice hes outside it gets dark ya know lol and i want to paint mine but i found out my frame is bent =( o well tho i can keep riding while im painting the new one now

dude that looks bitching.... trust me when its done you will love the yellow and blue combo.. i know i did... u should make ur swinger blue,ur steering stem blue or leave it,hubs should be left alone for now, the a arms should be blue... jsut an idea i'm not taking over your paint choice or how to do it

dude that looks bitching.... trust me when its done you will love the yellow and blue combo.. i know i did... u should make ur swinger blue,ur steering stem blue or leave it,hubs should be left alone for now, the a arms should be blue... jsut an idea i'm not taking over your paint choice or how to do it
Thanks! I'm sure your right.. hmm I've got some metalic blue left over from another project

Nice! im doing mine yellow also,

not sure what color i want my a-arms,hubs,steering stem,heel guards,magneto cover,oil pump cover,and rear swinger but im sure ill make a nice choise,oh yea my plastics are black and purple

so ill have purple black an yellow blaster