Went for a Ride today...

mjgnslngr

Dec 11, 2011
Vermont
www.facebook.com
sorry guys, i dont have much for video but my phone. here are some pics of some views riding in Colchester VT. Green Mountain State Represent!!!I:I
image_1-4.jpg

image_22.jpg

image2-1.jpg

thanks guys, didnt really know that drop was there but looked like a good place to snap a few an burn one. the second pic is the view looking down the face. gotta get me a go pro. lol! getting ready for next month Joe, gotta break it in on the trails stead of the sand pit track...

yea !!! vermonts awesome country for sure I wanna ride there lol wanna show me around sometime ? how far from Barton is that?

Looks awesome brother, I thought I had good pictures from west Virginia... Lol looks good I:I
Thanks homie! Your pics ARE awesome!!!
yea !!! vermonts awesome country for sure I wanna ride there lol wanna show me around sometime ? how far from Barton is that?
Barton vt? That's about 2hrs from here. Maybe 3. Hell ya, let's ride! There's a couple of guys here on the forum from vt. One I know is in killlington. Most are down south of me. We should plan some thing sometime!!!

how far from the nh line are you? like say concord? I'm about an hour from concord nh lol still got to get the turd going but I'm down!!