Vids from the play area..

DReeds

Jan 14, 2010
Jersey Fool!!
Well we decided to go out and ride our local trails and area..my starter relay burnt out sooo i had to switch off the 05 660 and lt250r and my rappy stayed home....but heres a few vids...

PLEASE no hate bc some vids were not wearing lids...we normally do,and the times we didnt we were just testing a few things out...ALWAYS WEAR UR HELMET!!!

Me:: Black/whit shift shirt...black MM fitted--camrea,660,250r
Mark:: hoodie---660
Dan::My bro:: Orange shirt--lt250r
Shaun:: Green shirt----kfx400

vid of just some bs,mark bs with some small wheelies,..then some donuts..then shuan tips at 2:20 doing a donut..hahahaa

riding007.flv video by dreeds118 - Photobucket

Mark lil grab bar wheelie..
riding001.flv video by dreeds118 - Photobucket

anddd some random stuff..lol..

riding003.flv video by dreeds118 - Photobucket

riding004.flv video by dreeds118 - Photobucket

riding006.flv video by dreeds118 - Photobucket

riding012.flv video by dreeds118 - Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
yea its a decent spot considering the area it it..lol thats just the lil clay spot..we just chill there..the trails are to the right that lead into other trails,and beach access,and a spot to drag race at.

Nice reeds...... That LT sounds good....

I got a bunch of sh*t for that year LT if you need anything let me know......

I need to get my sh*t together and get out there with you guys.............

Last edited:
i like the LT myself...cool vids, and looks like a decent riding spot...i'll have to get vids of the park where i will be riding in a few weeks

Nice reeds...... That LT sounds good....

I got a bunch of sh*t for that year LT if you need anything let me know......

I need to get my sh*t together and get out there with you guys.............
lol yea man the LT boogies...we raced it today against the Blur rappy,rappy won..lol

im the one riding in the last video just messin. once ur quad is done ur more then welcome to come bro.

i like the LT myself...cool vids, and looks like a decent riding spot...i'll have to get vids of the park where i will be riding in a few weeks

yea it deff is a good spot.

I got my dirtbike that almost ready just gotta clean it and change the fluids, clean the carb and airfilter and adjust the chain.

Oh and I want new tires.....

The Blaster will be ready soon I am waiting on bearing they will be here Monday then it is time to really work on it. Then find out what I need along the way LOL.......

PLEASE no hate bc some vids were not wearing lids...we normally do,and the times we didnt we were just testing a few things out...ALWAYS WEAR UR HELMET!!!

This is the reason I didn't post a reply in the first place. Looks like a hell of a cool place to ride, but no stupidly!