nothing special... just vids from today

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
sorry about the quality, not sure what was going on with the camera..

just me trying some wheelies with no rear brakes so i have no control as to keeping it balanced thrw the rough dirt
and some vid of my buddy trying to wheelie his lt250r

and a vid of my blaster vs the lt250r... once i grabbed 4th i caught up to side by side and stayed there tell we let off...
I:II:I not bad for a stock bore none ported blaster :)

PICT0378.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket
PICT0376.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket
PICT0375.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket
PICT0371.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

and the race
PICT0380.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still having some trouble with wheelies any advice? I can't seem to get to my balance point. And you are right that race does look like you guys were pretty much even.

damn. lol I thought lt250r were fast? Seems like my buddy had a suzuki 250 and it was fast as sh*t. Well The last time I rode it was back in 1993 so maybe I'm losing it...lol

there supposto be fast... not as fast as the trx 250r or atc 250r... or tecate 4 BUT there not far behind, he has.. 150? psi compression?? i think thats what he said it was at, rebuilt carb, rebuilt lower fend over winter, and rebuilt top end about a month or so ago, so its got low time on it, jetted and fmf exhaust.. i rode it and its fast but.. my blaster can handle its own!!( it also helps that i can ride the hell outta it).. she hooks prety good, even with me leanin over the tank she spins hard but still cranks the front end up

as far as wheelies.. i suck lol..!! no j/k i can do better on smooth gorund, where we were riding was all rutted up from trucks and sh*t,
if i had arear brake it would be better cuz than i cwouldnt be going over backwords

not to bad. Balance definitely is better with brakes. And im sorta disapointed with the speed of the 250 because of all the good things ive heard about them.
But ur blasty looks pretty quick for the stock bore.I:I

Couple things.

First, doing good on the wheelies.

Second, is it just the distance you are from the camera or are those quads really slow? =))

And I wish the place you are riding was closer. I would swing by and show you a race and it looks to be a lot more fun then riding in a corn field.

Also, you ever thought about stepping away from the forum for at least a couple hours? I:I

Couple things.

First, doing good on the wheelies.

Second, is it just the distance you are from the camera or are those quads really slow? =))

And I wish the place you are riding was closer. I would swing by and show you a race and it looks to be a lot more fun then riding in a corn field.

Also, you ever thought about stepping away from the forum for at least a couple hours? I:I

hahaha!! i think its just the distance of the camera man fro mwhere we started, if ya listin i clicked 3rd shortly before passing the camera man and im running 14/40 with 18s... if you go to my photo bucket and watch some of my other vids you can see the 'speed' much better..

and yes i step away from the forum, i was outside today fkn with that cr shock, went to alltell so the wife could switch from sprint, went riding, fkd with the cd player i bought and founf out it was junk, watched fantasy factory and nitro circus, and now here i am lol... prowling craigslist

Fantasy factory is such a good show. I'm not a big fan of nitro circus. I liked their movies but for some reason don't like the show. It reminds me too much of jackass.