ice vids of the air fooler 250R

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
Last edited by a moderator:
and 5th gear power wheelies... wheelies at that speed are new to me so i didnt wanna flip backwards.

i thought Three wheeler guys probably have the biggest balls out of all the ATV/Motorcycle riders. You just have to be a little twisted to ride them, and you have to be a great rider to do so.

lol... yes i do 99 cvpi, ex iowa highway patrol, gutted rear cats, hollow flowmaster delta 40s, cone filter, 89 tune, shift points and line pressure turned up, need to get it in and have 2nd gear shift point changed a but, just a little to high, stock 327 gears, shifts into 3rd at 84? mph

lol... yes i do 99 cvpi, ex iowa highway patrol, gutted rear cats, hollow flowmaster delta 40s, cone filter, 89 tune, shift points and line pressure turned up, need to get it in and have 2nd gear shift point changed a but, just a little to high, stock 327 gears, shifts into 3rd at 84? mph

My brother has an 01 (he's a cop though) but its his issued one (3rd one) he hates the caprices and impala's.

I was looking at Florida Interceptors for a CVPI last year. Decided that the Pittburgh snow and bad HILLS would be a bit much for it and settled on an audi a4 quattro. You have some nice little tweaks to the Panther how about a Maruader airbox, MAF and TB? I hear those open it up alot. Also could go with a 92 tune-what tuning are you using SCT X Cal?

My brother has an 01 (he's a cop though) but its his issued one (3rd one) he hates the caprices and impala's.

I was looking at Florida Interceptors for a CVPI last year. Decided that the Pittburgh snow and bad HILLS would be a bit much for it and settled on an audi a4 quattro. You have some nice little tweaks to the Panther how about a Maruader airbox, MAF and TB? I hear those open it up alot. Also could go with a 92 tune-what tuning are you using SCT X Cal?

was done at a dyno tune shop, i beleve they use sct.. . i went with the 89 since i drive it 45 miles round trip for work,..

thought about doing the marauder box maf and zip tube BUT dont really need it, frees up like 15 hp, BUT id rather do gears, thats where i feel it lacks the 327s dont cut it, id like to go 373s, that way i dont have to re tune it, and it will still be manageable for daily driving.

i was lookin at the florida cvpi's to.. 07/8s for 4500 with under 30k miles!! I:I

i like my vic.. it hauls the kids, the trailer and toys and the grocerys. gotta curt class 3 hitch on it, beefy push bar on the front, federal signal highlighter mini led bar on the roof, and a full tomar hide-a-strobe kit on it... the strobes are from when it was in police use, ( vids on my photo bucket) and a viper s2? style led box in the back window

was done at a dyno tune shop, i beleve they use sct.. . i went with the 89 since i drive it 45 miles round trip for work,..

thought about doing the marauder box maf and zip tube BUT dont really need it, frees up like 15 hp, BUT id rather do gears, thats where i feel it lacks the 327s dont cut it, id like to go 373s, that way i dont have to re tune it, and it will still be manageable for daily driving.

i was lookin at the florida cvpi's to.. 07/8s for 4500 with under 30k miles!! I:I

You should do BOTH gears and box/maf/tube....I:I LIsten to me like I shoul dbe telling people to throw MORE money at a perfectly fine car...!

I LOVE florida's selection. Usually one assigned car so its not too beat.....dang-now you have me daydreaming about a Panther again...:p