summary of the day!! ..vids..

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
went riding out at redline rednecks parents farm again, this time on the trails he started to make, and one jump, nothing big but still a jump, my first actual decent jumps on 4 wheels!! and with the 300 main, i have no bog any more, and pulls hard threw every gear!! and faster!!! pretty much dead even with redlines blaster with the kxt250r motor in it!!!!

sorry for the short clips there avi and not windows so i couldnt put them together...

jumps...

picture076.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

and redline redneck eatin it hard!!!

picture078.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

drags...

picture067.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

in this vid you will see my front end come up on the 4th gear shift!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

picture070.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

screwin off

picture074.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

picture075.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

in the drag vid where my front end came up onthe 4th gear shift i couldnt beleave it!!! yes i was leanin back tryignt o get traction but i didnt yank back on it!!! pretty much who ever got the better launch won, which was normally him, mines to wheelie happy!!

strange im more comfortable jumpin a 3 wheeler than 4.. B)

also in the jump vid where redline nosed it, he ripped his pants open and his leg on the thumb throttle

Last edited by a moderator:
i did what redline did once....i was on my lt185 and didn't see a little drainage ditch type thing in the field.....that sucked

nice vids bro, not to hijack ur thread but heres what me and a buddy did a few weekends ago

sorry just a crappy cell phone vid, don't mean to hijack ur thread, u see my double, it is fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
picture079.jpg

picture082.jpg

picture081.jpg

yes mine got a bath after riding

yeah that was a fun day...... besides that mess up....... leg a lil stiff now and i can't twist my wrist without some pain, but it all good. now we just got to fix the landing seein as fed decided to tear it up every time he landed under power. but hey, his landings were better than mine, lol

well yeah, it wasn't that bad. i was thinking today that i should add another jump just down the hill before where that one is. plus whenever i can maybe get the skidloader again i would clear out some more areas so that we would be able to avoid the mud if we wanted