vid of the lt running

Well that didn't take long lol
It sounds heathy. I rode one with an FTZ superfat inframe pipe and porting.
It was pretty strong and they shift pretty good as well.
Nice bike fed B)

well i doubt he is going to change his video hoaster for one member who uses his phone to assese this site but anyway................

sounds real good fed, maybe one day you will get a real machine and ride a RED 2 stroke quad ;)

well i doubt he is going to change his video hoaster for one member who uses his phone to assese this site but anyway................

sounds real good fed, maybe one day you will get a real machine and ride a RED 2 stroke quad ;)

exactly.. i only use youtube for long vids, since it takes so long,

and the next step up from this is a red rooster 2 stroke lol

He is trading this lt shortly for a lifted jeep cherokee.lol haha jk

Sounds good fed.But we still are waiting for vids of you riding.Are you going to ice race this lt also.

I wouldn't move it either that's why I was joking around about using YouTube. If it wasn't for all the storms we are getting right now I would fire up the desktop. It will just have to wait til the tornado wheather blows over.

I really like the way it looks

He is trading this lt shortly for a lifted jeep cherokee.lol haha jk

Sounds good fed.But we still are waiting for vids of you riding.Are you going to ice race this lt also.

HEY watch it pal......comments like that is why people dont send you carb slide springs!, ahahahha thats kinda like a little "inside" joke me and dualstroke got, yall wouldnt under stand