riding pics and vids from the other day

npan1029

Feb 15, 2010
Central Jersey
heres a few pics and vids of my friends riding the other day. sorry theres no blasters just 2 400exs since im rebuilding my blasty now

433.jpg

435.jpg

439.jpg

431.jpg

for this one i told them not to let go of the front brakes so they dont run me over and of course they both let go of the front brakes as i was taking the picture and i had to jump in between their quads lol

brick2.flv video by quadrider200 - Photobucket

brick1.flv video by quadrider200 - Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys. yeah i know it was fun except riding on the back and just watching them sucks. i cant wait till my blaster is done so i can show them whats up lol

nice spot bro...its more open then where i ride at..i like that..the place i ride is pretty tight trails but we have some beach acess so that makes up for it..lol we gotta get together when ur blasty is done man,seriously.

Last edited:
nice spot bro...its more open then where i ride at..i like that..the place i ride is pretty tight trails but we have some beach acess so that makes up for it..lol we gotta get together when ur blasty is done man,seriously.

yeah definitely bro. it should be done with it sooner than i thought so ill let you know when its done and we can meet up and ride. im going to try to bring a few people to this spot cause its pretty sweet