!!!!!Video!!!!

darealblaster

2 STROKIN PUERTO RICAN
Sep 6, 2008
Puerto Rico
As a request from some people, i decided to upload a quick vid of me ridin the raptor 250, i just quickly edited this vid to uploaded as fast as possible,when i have more time ill make a nicer one WITH the blaster in itI:I Now to the vid which is what you all care bout lol. Enjoy

heres another clip i forgot to add.

* If your going to criticize please do it in a respectful manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty sweet man. I:I is that chest protector uncomfortable for everyday trail riding? or do you just get used to having it on?

pretty sweet man. I:I is that chest protector uncomfortable for everyday trail riding? or do you just get used to having it on?

Îts uncomfortable as f*ck lol, i barely use it, i ned to buy a new one,this one just hangs freely and bounces around lolzI:I old chest protector,was my dads

I live in Puerto Rico also. I have a Yamaha Blaster 200 with some modifications. Nice video!!I:I

Thanks guys,those are the trails in our propertyI:I This Sunday we are gonna go riding to some awesOme trails in another Town,hopefully ill get pics and vids, glad you all like it. This was just a quickly edited vid so yall can see the trails and sh*t,ill get a better one up when i have time.

I live in Puerto Rico also. I have a Yamaha Blaster 200 with some modifications. Nice video!!I:I

De guille, habia otra persona de Puerto Rico tambien pero no se conecta, espero que tu te mantengas activo!

De guille, habia otra persona de Puerto Rico tambien pero no se conecta, espero que tu te mantengas activo![/QUOTE]

JAJAJA si, no hablaba por que no havia nadie que conociera de Puerto Rico!! LOL

Yo soy Boricua Pa' q tu lo SEPAS!!!! JAJAJA

DUDE thats so blaster or any 2 stroke teritory. i dont know why you said the 4 poke is better there. that looks pretty sick to rip.

DUDE thats so blaster or any 2 stroke teritory. i dont know why you said the 4 poke is better there. that looks pretty sick to rip.

its kinda hard to tell unless your there...

but hey dareallblaster i noticed that your riding gear matches your old blaster thats kinda funny

Otro Boricua AKI:D, Dsde jayuya loko eso video q2 k-bron saludos
also i have a blaster 2I:I

Saludos!! Jayuya?? oye estamos cerca, yo estoy por ese area tambien.

eso es!!!! Otro boricua!!! Jajaja. Estamos en todos lados!!! Jejejei:i

Jajajaja eso es asi!!!! Tenemos gente en donde sea!:D

but hey dareallblaster i noticed that your riding gear matches your old blaster thats kinda funny

Haha yea thats cuz when i bought the gear i bought it to match the old blasty! lolzI:I