VID♥ my silly gf on my blaster

damn i just read every1s posts.. LMAO u guys crack me up! i knew someone wouldve comment on the booby shots eventually haha.. and yea i do agree that the CBR would kill her but she likes the look of it. no way i would actually let her drive one with her LACK of experience in riding. then again i wouldnt want her driving a 250 street bike my boys would clown even tho its a chic.. lol.. i know woman that drive 600- 1200s. but if she does happen to buy a bike its gonna stay in the garage for atleast til next year. but she IS itching to buy one

shes used to riding on the back with me on this.. thats me on my 06 R6 limited edition 50th anniversary.. i gotta another older one in red that i stunt on which is the i wanna teach her on.. WAAY later down the line.. with FULL gear of course I:I
1298189494602.jpg

i just noticed, what the flak size are them rims on the blasty ??????
holy fashizzle, we need better side pics of them !!!!!!!

oh yes they are 20" rims with custom tires made by maxxis :p..........

no j/k are u looking at my sig or u mean the vid? the sig was edited on a app i have on android called picsay pro. lol to look "cartoonish". looks the shizzzzz dont it?!?! i wish it was how it really looked I:I in the real world theyre 10" front and rear on 20" rear tires and 21 front.. speaking of which i need smaller fronts :eek:

oh yes they are 20" rims with custom tires made by maxxis :p..........

no j/k are u looking at my sig or u mean the vid? the sig was edited on a app i have on android called picsay pro. lol to look "cartoonish". looks the shizzzzz dont it?!?! i wish it was how it really looked I:I in the real world theyre 10" front and rear on 20" rear tires and 21 front.. speaking of which i need smaller fronts :eek:

Why is that? I prefer running 20" rears and 21" front's but that's just me.

bc it just look weird having bigger fronts than rears IMO plus my fronts are balloons i wanna get me some drag tires but they cost a thousand million bucks and 79 cents with a billion four hundred to ship.. i wonder how it would look if i slap some rear tires on the front rim.. steering would be horrible... for trail at least. i have a extra set of rears too. i know the front rim aint wide enough to handle rears. (i think)

im teaching her on a blaster to she get a hang of the gears without worrying about balancing. when she gets used to it i'll move up to the next level of a 125 4 stroke mini street bike thats in my sig then work her up slowly