VID♥ my silly gf on my blaster

Demo4o1

Jan 29, 2011
Providence, RI
www.facebook.com
Dont we all love vids?? i recorded this yesterday (4-24-11) so i thought i share it with every1 to see! its her first riding EVER! and she did it on a blaster I:I shes getting a CBR600 for the summer so im teaching her on my stunt R6 and the blaster :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bwahahahahaaha I was cracking up. She was soooooooo fearing the powerband. You could just see her teetering up to it. Admittedly the first time I rode a quad as a kid, I probably wasn't that slow, but I certainly was going slow and had piss running down my leg. I:I

shes was fine on grass and wide open field. she wouldnt dare go over 2nd in 1/4 throttle. she has a good idea how to ride from reading and got the fundamentals well packed. better to learn this way then on a full blown street bike with full gear on IMO.

yup she had a blast as u heard she couldnt stop laughing and the powerband scares her. lol.. u see she was getting a little brave later in the vid lol.. shes a wuss tho no matter how good she gets u wont ever catch her on a trail on a quad. u heard her.. "im dirtyyyyy honneeeeyyy!" muuaaaahahaa

id pound it!! :)
^^^^^^^
mclovin.jpg

I got a bonerrrrr

lol my grandma rides better then that. Get on it but sit behind and and jsut f*ckin rip the sh*t out of it tell her to wuit being a pusy and get rid of the flip flops.

ill pound it to but its buddys girl.guys show some type of respect.

hey good job.my first ride was on a banshee and i new how to ride dirt bikes and all that so i thought i knew what i was doing.well certainly not..i was in a field of grass and every time i shifted the front end came up buty when i went to forth the front in wouldnt go down so i just kept holing the throttle.when i went to 5th all you seen was a kid on the ground and abanshee that flipped lmao;.

hahah^ BTW demo i was just kidding about the gradma riding better. But seriously i dont trust myself on a r6 ... i think shes better suited for a cbr 125 lmao

Yes she was careful, and that's the way to be! But.... a helmet and boots minimum. Bro if the throttle got stuck for some strange reason and she wreck she wouldn't have to worry about being dirty! Ya have a nice woman there bud, But that blasty would look better with some BLASTER SPACERS!.

i gotta throw the helmet card also, at least, theres alot of young impressionable kids on here
and since i've shown my girls ta-ta's on here before, i get to call............
nice cleavage at 1:26 in

i gotta throw the helmet card also, at least, theres alot of young impressionable kids on here
and since i've shown my girls ta-ta's on here before, i get to call............
nice cleavage at 1:26 in

I have been sooo awaiting your response!!

nice dude, i dont see her riding or stunting a street bike anytime soon tho

I:I Exactly what I was thinking. If she is scared of the Blaster's powerband, she is in for a unpleasant surprise on the street bike. :eek: I will say though, they are entirely different situations. Taking any kind of quad fast through fast trails that are relatively narrow is scarier than hell regardless of what you're riding. You are kind of on the razor's edge of some unforseen bump or slip and clipping a tree at speed. At least on a street bike if you go down, you can just slide.......well in a perfect situation. In reality, it's typically a guardrail, oncoming car. :D