trading

chevymuddman

Jan 22, 2010
acme pa
alright guys im goin to check out a 1987 250x tomarrow its bored 0.20 over got a cobra full pipe, nerf bars, and fly racing bars. is this good or in trade for my blaster. i love my blaster but i just aint got the money to buy parts to make it as quick as these other warriors and that. its awsome on trails but i have to do alot of road riding to get where i have to go riding. just give me some advise

Your blaster would stomp that 250x. I raced my cousin when he had one and it wasn't even close.

alright well the a hole kid is d*cken around so i told him i didnt want it. i got bullskin comin up in less than a week so i didnt want to waste any time. i feel more comfortable on my blaster anywayz so thats that.

alright well the a hole kid is d*cken around so i told him i didnt want it. i got bullskin comin up in less than a week so i didnt want to waste any time. i feel more comfortable on my blaster anywayz so thats that.

watch the ken oconnor diy porting vid it's very easy to do. port yours then them warriors wont have a chance