Tors delete? is the vitos expensive one worth it?

Michael Eades

Sep 24, 2017
Trying to restore a horrible blaster, the tors system seems to be broken, the top idle screw doesn't seem to stop turning... blasters in bad condition want to discuss tors delete and general stuff to go through to get it running well again before I engine upgrade and exhaust. Please someone discuss with me I've never build or worked on one...

I'd get a Clymers repair manual first, or at least find the PDF on here.
I have used the Vito's kit on a Blaster and banshee. Would definitely recommend. Get the one with the drill and tap.
Be sure to file area for idle screw enough. Nothing worse than cleaning the carb, then find out you didn't file it enough.

Start at the front bumper and check EVERYTHING !!

Reactions: Michael Eades
Trying to restore a horrible blaster, the tors system seems to be broken, the top idle screw doesn't seem to stop turning... blasters in bad condition want to discuss tors delete and general stuff to go through to get it running well again before I engine upgrade and exhaust. Please someone discuss with me I've never build or worked on one...
agree with Larry. start inspecting, make a list of the obvious, then start stripping, pull that bad boy apart. as you go, (and if you have any mechanical knowledge) you will soon find out what needs attention. watchout for:
  • bent a-arms
  • frame cracks/bends
  • swingarm cracks
  • axle bends
  • A-arm bushes (probably shot)
  • upper steering bush
  • rear brake
  • front brakes
  • fix that carb
  • and
  • and
  • and...