Time to have some fun in the snow!!

blasterfied

Nov 14, 2013
Coal City, Illinois
We have about 4" of snow on the ground right now and it's still snowing good.

Who else likes to ride in the snow?

I went up 2 on jetting for cold weather riding. I found that starting out in 2NDnd gear helps a lot with eliminating tire spin.

I froze when I went out last night but it was worth it, I had a blast. Im glad I didn't throw in my snowmobile helmet when I sold the snowmobile. It's coming in handy.

I like playing in the snow, but i wont with this blasty lol.

Last year i did a doughnut into 5th or 6th gear, crappy rounded tires lol

Also, its to cold to go outside, this is the warmest it has been since last friday, and its 0 right now... Little sun got it that warm, tomorrow will be a little warmer i saw :D

When it snows like this, tonight we will have more ATV's on the road then cars. Then the state boys don't know who to chase, so they leave us alone. Couldn't catch us anyway !
I am headed out now .....

Nothing worse then getting home from work and telling my wife that im going for a "quick" ride around the property.

That didn't turn out so good. I got the..."really?! You just got home....Whatever go"...i then waited for the pissed look on her face...ohh there it is....damn! Then I just stood there wondering if I should put out the fuse I just lite or go and deal with the explosion later.

I would rather sit this one out, weekend is one day away. Not worth it lol.

Luckily mine is really understanding. The roads are covered, but not good enough. She asked me "Are you taking the bike out tonight"

Nothing worse then getting home from work and telling my wife that im going for a "quick" ride around the property.

That didn't turn out so good. I got the..."really?! You just got home....Whatever go"...i then waited for the pissed look on her face...ohh there it is....damn! Then I just stood there wondering if I should put out the fuse I just lite or go and deal with the explosion later.

I would rather sit this one out, weekend is one day away. Not worth it lol.

Like I say to mine when needed(she's awesome though). I only got 12 years left on my lease(youngest is 6). Lol. So how many years left on your lease? :)

I don't ride in the snow anymore. Damn salt will eat powder coat,paint,etc off in no time. Washing them after is never fun and never happens when you get back in 0 degree weather. I go ice fishing instead and bring my sons 125 to haul gear and tow them around on the ice.

Lol. Here he is. 15 months old.

attachment.php

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388711497419.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388711497419.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited by a moderator: