DKavcak

Nov 6, 2019
Blakeslee, PA
So it is with a heavy heart that I am parting-out my 1991 Blaster.
I've dumped over $2000 in parts into it since I bought it a few months ago and it's given me nothing but a headache for the past three.

It was fun to rebuild it and ride it for awhile, but it really started to show how the long-term storage of it effected it over the weekend when I went to Potter County and rode with the old lady and her family.

I spent several hours on the side of the trail doing repairs and it's time I got a four-stroke for the type of riding I usually end up doing.

I've got a few parts still available on it if you're close to Pocono Raceway.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/268134557666994/

That's the link for those of you who do have facebook to scope out any parts that you may need.

Thanks for the advice and great conversations over the past couple months

Reactions: Slydog and Awk08
So it is with a heavy heart that I am parting-out my 1991 Blaster.
I've dumped over $2000 in parts into it since I bought it a few months ago and it's given me nothing but a headache for the past three.

It was fun to rebuild it and ride it for awhile, but it really started to show how the long-term storage of it effected it over the weekend when I went to Potter County and rode with the old lady and her family.

I spent several hours on the side of the trail doing repairs and it's time I got a four-stroke for the type of riding I usually end up doing.

I've got a few parts still available on it if you're close to Pocono Raceway.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/268134557666994/

That's the link for those of you who do have facebook to scope out any parts that you may need.

Thanks for the advice and great conversations over the past couple months
What kind of front shocks?

The stock pink ones

You have no idea. My phone has been exploding with messages about it and I only shipped one box to a guy in Massachusetts. I can ship something to you if you'd like
Must be alot of blasters around there.there were acouple people on here looking for different parts.

Must be alot of blasters around there.there were acouple people on here looking for different parts.
Yeah, all I have left are the following:
- Front Shocks (Pink Spring)
- Swingarm
- Steering Stem
- Oil Injection
- Stock Sprocket Guard

Well, Philadelphia is two hours south of me and coal country is under an hour. Everyone and their sibling has one in those areas and they are usually absolutely hammered.

Yeah, all I have left are the following:
- Front Shocks (Pink Spring)
- Swingarm
- Steering Stem
- Oil Injection
- Stock Sprocket Guard

Well, Philadelphia is two hours south of me and coal country is under an hour. Everyone and their sibling has one in those areas and they are usually absolutely hammered.
Surprised the pink spring shocks didn't go sooner:D

Pink = Girly.
Apparently I may be color-blind. I ordered a blue and red mug for work since my green one broke.
Well...it's purple and f*cking pink.
The color is following you bro. Guess look at it like it's light red:rolleyes: