Time to have some fun in the snow!!

Man you guys are lucky. I'm sure you get sick of the snow, but we're lucky to get 1 good snow a year where I'm at. Last year I took the kids out when we got a few inches but it melted by lunch:( I'm hoping we get a good one this year we're due won't be riding the blaster yet but I'll play on my daughters quadrunner.

We have about 3-4" on the ground now and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. Not sure if more is to come. A low of -3 tonight. They are talking a high of -3 on Monday with a low of -17. Now riding in conditions like that...that's where it gets dangerous.

Just got home from tearing the streets up lol. Easily 6 inches out their and it's coming down even harder!

We have about 3-4" on the ground now and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. Not sure if more is to come. A low of -3 tonight. They are talking a high of -3 on Monday with a low of -17. Now riding in conditions like that...that's where it gets dangerous.

Whats your high temp in the next coming days? Saying the low temp is cheating!! My HIGH for sunday/monday is -12 !! Low of -27

Been too cold lately, third coldest on record for MN...

for riding in those temps, you all better be throwing some 400 main jets in, turn the airscrews almost closed, and either drop the needle clip or stay WOT I:I

My banshee was running a little lean with 350 mains. So I put it back and ripped up one of our blasters. It was jetted really rich to begin with.

was out on the 450 before, gonna wake up early and hit the streets agian.

everyone ride safe !

stratton.

I think Im out till it gets back in the 30° temps. This -3° crap sucks...even going up 2 sizes, running lean symptoms start after a 10 min ride. Time to warm up now. It was fun while it lasted.