thinking about selling stuff around my house to fund a blaster build.

Vermont Woods

Feb 10, 2010
I have some items worth a decent amount of money kicking around the house.. I have been thinking about ways to afford a new blaster (well new to me) either a project blaster or one that runs but might need a little bit of work cosmetics etc... Long story short I am in the process of buying a house so all of my paycheck is going into savings for that... So I am debating sacrificing some other toys... I am going to put my playstation 3 that has 11 games, rockband, 2 controllers etc... Huge paintball guns/gear lot (over 800 invested), fishing stuff, and hunting items... I hopefully will get a decent amount of cash so I can help fund the build.. or if I get lucky a really good deal on a running blaster. What are your thoughts? have any of you guys had good luck on Ebay?

I didnt know where to put this thread, I hope this is ok... No, I am not trying to sell my stuff on this website I just want feedback about selling items on ebay. Or if anybody has sold on there before to help fund their blaster addiction :)

Ebay Robbs you for a huge chunk of the money you make. Not only do the charge you to list but there is a healthy finally value percentage that they get as well. I would suggest Craigslist Its free and ALOT easier than ebay. Generally people will come to your house and purchase. If you do decide to use ebay. Keep your adds basic and start your price as low as you feel comfortable. Good luck.

thanks for the advice all... and thanks for not deleting my thread but i felt this was the only spot for it.

I've had some pretty good luck selling things on ebay. I sold an item for $245 including shipping and to list the item and pay ebay for the sale cost me about $20 so I still made some decent money of off it