The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

I wondered what the glimpse of leopard skin thingy was that I noticed in the back of Joes truck at Dirty's ride was.

and you thought those racks were for hauling ladders :)

swing.jpg

Last edited:
Dont think i didnt try to get a 240...

i dont think my dad realized what he got me with the VR6. this is as good as it gets for now.

and yeh those skid plates might be a good investment :rolleyes:

I had 2 240s. One was in "good condition" an had a rusted chassis that was painted over. I plopped down about 6" one day while going down the road and got out to find that the seat mount had fallen through the floor panel. I sold it "as is" for 1k.

My next was a '95 with an RB25DET (S2), Borg turbo, full JDM (actual JDM) interior, intercooler good to 450, R32GTR brakes all around, and Tein coilovers. Idk what tune it had on it, but I know it was a NisTune ECU mod and that it would haul some major ass. I could get sideways at around 65. The only car that ever outran me on a highway pull was a 911 Turbo S lol.

Reactions: motoman159
That body kit and those "screwed on" fender flares cost more than your whole car. ;) just saying man that's a full on track car.

Well seeing as that 240 has a 750 hp ls3 and can go around CORNERS. They have their differences

lemme get this straight....you're seriously getting offended enuf to take shots at what $ car i choose to drive,
over some google picture you're drooling over ?

lemme get this straight....you're seriously getting offended enuf to take shots at what $ car i choose to drive,
over some google picture you're drooling over ?
Oh come on man its all fun and games. And believe me, I could post pictures of cars that ARE sitting in my driveway that together, are worth more than everyone that posted in this threads cars combined. But am I going to go there? Nope. Why?
Because that's cheating. And I'm a nice person.