The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Im 5'11'' and about 210lbs and need to go on a diet! Unfortunately I love donuts!! A diet is the cheapest way to make my blaster faster!

Our last day in the US will be sad to go will miss it heaps. Have had so much fun!!! Thanks dirty and Harley for letting us stay. Hope fully we will make it back one day!

I'm 5'10 190 and I love the size of mine. I've got a strong core and legs so I can whip that biotch around no power needed. But, the extra KOR Magic helps ;)

i want a roof rack for my car, some coilovers, and i found a goo deal on a sparco steering wheel.

thoughts?

:(

no to the roof rack unless you plan on hauling luggage or a surfboard ?

no to the coil overs, unless you plan on getting the big $ aluminum skidplate, or have an endless supply of
(very thin) aluminum oil pans and AAA towing.

and no to the sparco steering wheel, thats soooooo 1990's fart can honda :eek:

no to the roof rack unless you plan on hauling luggage or a surfboard ?

no to the coil overs, unless you plan on getting the big $ aluminum skidplate, or have an endless supply of
(very thin) aluminum oil pans and AAA towing.

and no to the sparco steering wheel, thats soooooo 1990's fart can honda :eek:
You're wrong about the coilovers. You don't have to slam it down with them. You can lower it an inch or 2 and it'll handle very very nicely and not lose its daily driveability

You're wrong about the coilovers. You don't have to slam it down with them. You can lower it an inch or 2 and it'll handle very very nicely and not lose its daily driveability

i'm sure he's talking about slamming it, he already added a stright pipe and a fart can :eek:
and my son already broke a paper thin aluminum oil pan @ stock height.
herp lives in ND, you know the snow belt, and i'm sure the roads aren't florida smooth.
unless he's spending $8 -1000 on good coil overs, the $3-400 ones are just for slamming.

i'm sure he's talking about slamming it, he already added a stright pipe and a fart can :eek:
and my son already broke a paper thin aluminum oil pan @ stock height.
herp lives in ND, you know the snow belt, and i'm sure the roads aren't florida smooth.
unless he's spending $8 -1000 on good coil overs, the $3-400 ones are just for slamming.
Florida roads are sh*t. And even if he is slamming it if he can drive it right it's ok. My brothers lexus was lower than a double a battery and he hardly ever scrapped because he could drive and also be was sitting on $1500 coilovers