The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

What is the difference between a dead person in the road and a dead dog in the road?

A: there are swerve marks in front of the dog. lol:eek::D

yoda.jpg

Reactions: HACK
I start my job at the nearby steel mill on Monday. After a bill paying session, there's no telling what kind of machine I'm subject to build lol

Actually, I'm probably going to do a 4mil with porting and custom domes on my Banshee. I need tires, chain and sprockets, and a clutch for the extra power. The builder said that he sees 80-85hp on certain pipes. I think that with the T5s, I'll be sitting close to 70-75 (OR MORE!!!!!). Combine that with a stock length swingarm and I'm gonna have to get some better health insurance lol

Now we all know why we dont have a chat.

Oh come on man its all fun and games. And believe me, I could post pictures of cars that ARE sitting in my driveway that together, are worth more than everyone that posted in this threads cars combined. But am I going to go there? Nope. Why?
Because that's cheating. And I'm a nice person.
Brag all you want, its not about the $$ you put in. its about the time.
I would compliment you on your cars, but i sincerely would not care if you drove a lambo.
And why is posting pictures of your car cheating? this isnt a game.

And as for the videos guys, i consider a car a car when its street legal. sure that drag VW and other one was cool
but remember... its just a car you drive for 30 seconds a week

Now we all know why we dont have a chat.

Brag all you want, its not about the $$ you put in. its about the time.
I would compliment you on your cars, but i sincerely would not care if you drove a lambo.
And why is posting pictures of your car cheating? this isnt a game.

And as for the videos guys, i consider a car a car when its street legal. sure that drag VW and other one was cool
but remember... its just a car you drive for 30 seconds a week
Trust me they get built from the ground up man. But our daily drivers aren't expensive at all.