The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Florida roads are sh*t. And even if he is slamming it if he can drive it right it's ok. My brothers lexus was lower than a double a battery and he hardly ever scrapped because he could drive and also be was sitting on $1500 coilovers

big difference, these vw oil pans hang down below everything as it is, slamming them is why they sale
$200-500 skidplates, and boatloads of replacement oil pans.
i wasn't slamming all coilovers, just on these specific cars, which i happen to know a wee lil bit about :)

Reactions: jus_me
big difference, these vw oil pans hang down below everything as it is, slamming them is why they sale
$200-500 skidplates, and boatloads of replacement oil pans.
i wasn't slamming all coilovers, just on these specific cars, which i happen to know a wee lil bit about :)
Well if that's the case then don't slam it you fool. I'm a fan of coilovers for handing purposes.

I wasnt planning on slamming it. and inch down is all the ND roads will allow.
my dad says the stock susp is getting a little bad with the bounce its got. replacement and handling purposes :D

if i drive straight out of the ally our garage is in i scrape. so yes i have learned how to drive low :p

i only ever town drive, and the roof rack looks awesome

make a big ass skid plate eh? 1/4 inch stainless
no jk

A good set of Feal coilovers and you can keep the stock height and it'll handle like it's on rails! Nothing like a sleeper 240...

Fart cans are so nerve wracking. Fart cans to the import scene are the equivalent of boost bottles on Banshees.

wanna see whats under your Jetta oil pan ? ......slam it and see

vw.jpg

the solution...............
http://www.dieselgeek.com/MK4_Jetta_skid_plate_s/1835.htm
$275 skidplate

panzer.png

more:
http://www.evolutionimport.com/Volkswagen_Skid_Plates_s/17.htm

in action, any of these scrapes will destroy a jetta oil pan !

was hoping i would not break 20,000 posts this year, this thread jeopordizes that :mad:

Reactions: Herpderplol
Awk, did you go looking for that or were you already browsing the sales in that area? lol

Moto, that's a nice 240. It's glad to see one without extremely excessive camber.