The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Me hungry Me need donut! Cant sleep must eat!

here comes the old doug, late night talking about eating and farting, LOL

@ tfaith......"most people need a 340-350 main" ......@ what elevations are they and you ? and every bike is different !

Yeah I have 1 buddy that has a CanAm UTV but i don't know of a single quad.

It's a 3 hour drive so if i go i will have cash in hand and mind frame to buy.

here comes the old doug, late night talking about eating and farting, LOL

@ tfaith......"most people need a 340-350 main" ......@ what elevations are they and you ? and every bike is different !

But for me to be knocking on the range at which most ported cylinders run? Something's bound to be up...

gonna go look at a CanAm DS 250. Any thoughts?

Don't. They're not a very high quality machine.

I don't know specifics, but all the guys that worked at the other dealership (carried can-am) down the road were constantly talking about how poorly they were designed and how they hated working on them.

I'd consider a Raptor 250, but that's just me.

Ever been so tired the thought of coffee just makes you more tired?

When I was in the stan, I'd wake up every morning, put enough clothes on to keep from getting in trouble, go down the hall, and put on a cup of coffee. I'd go back to my room/office/storage closet and finish getting ready and I'd go get the entire pot of coffee and drink it before lunch. To this day, my first thought when I see a pot of coffee is that I'd better get it before anyone else knows it's ready lol.

Time to buy another quad. Sold min last november because i was broke and needed to pay rent. But now i have a big boy job and can afford something. Im a good 6' tall, 280 lbs beast of a man lol. My friends (all have honda 400x) have almost convinced me to get a 2015 400x. Am I a little big for the blaster?