Stupid F-N CRAP VITOS Gaskets !!!!!!!!

i got some on sale as a last resort in case i ran out of comics and i did and the vitos dont leak at all for me but ill be replacing them shortly to be on the safe side.

also the motor hadnt was just rebuilt and hadnt been run before leakdown so maybe the blow out ill have to do another leakdown test

Permatex red spray gasket sealer will fix those gaskets forever.
Hang them on a nail, spray both sides, let-em sit for a few, install, RIDE I:I

its the head gasket that wont seal!!!! damn crap thin bullshit muther fukn waist of money, time ,f**ck! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotcha. You can use yamabond or 3 bond there to help out if you need to.
Hells I've ran ONLY threebond on my head without a gasket.
You could also lap your head and cylinder on some sandpaper to ensure they are completely flat, I've done that a bunch of times as well.

i knew what u were talking about before i even read the thread....lol the ones that came with, airleaks....so i went with cometic, havent put them on yet because the motor is still off, still deciding whether to send the 240 to ken yet or not...

its the head gasket that wont seal!!!! damn crap thin bullshit muther fukn waist of money, time ,f**ck! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

80697.jpg

Are you torquing the head nuts down in criss cross fashion?

80697.jpg

Are you torquing the head nuts down in criss cross fashion?

Thats what i use and if you put it on in thin coats and let it fully tack up it works flawlessly.

I had vitos and after talking to ken decided nog to use the vitos base gasket but did use their head gasket with permatex copper gasket adhesive like in the pic and its holding up to 180psi.

Make sure you heat cycle and retorque.

You can get the threebond at most shops, RMATV, ebay, a bunch of places.
Yes I think it will hold 155psi provided your head and cylinder is actually flat.
Like I said I used in place of a head gasket for more compression before.
Just make sure you use a very thin amount like you do for cases.
You don't want any squishing down and entering the bore.
I'm not familiar with the copper spray gasket so I have no opinion on it.

If your not using copper spray or Threebond your going to end up with leaks...
Reed gaskets always use threebond 1211 even some paper base gaskets.
head gaskets and fiber gaskets always get a couple coats of copper spray