stock fenders vs race

May 12, 2010
wv
should i get maier aftermarket front fenders or keep my stock ones or shave my stockones:eek:. Also if you guys havent already known about this webstie project blaster they are part of factory seven atv store. but if you need any aftermarket things for your blaster go check them out they have everything from spacers to sticker kits.

Don't know as that I have seen the maier front fenders, but I have seen the hood and thing it is ugly as hell, and yes most people know about the website, it's posted in a sticky in either off-topic or general chat somewhere, Its a good place to go through and read them if you haven't already.

Tuff choices that I battle with too lol.

I think the race hood looks good if the bike it set up right, otherwise it looks barf ugly.
I think you can't go wrong with stock fenders and 03' hood and if the fenders are in the way cut em' down.

i like the stock hoods, both old and new with cut fenders. but i got a decent deal on my maier front end so i snatched it up!

newwheels2.jpg

newwheels1.jpg

i think it looks pretty bad ass myself. but cut fenders (like blasterdude27's love the look of that bike) look great. if my bike had fenders when i got it i would've done mine up similar to his

but cut fenders (like blasterdude27's love the look of that bike) look great. if my bike had fenders when i got it i would've done mine up similar to his
Thanks man :)

I like em' alot too..... I think I'm gonna get a race hood here pretty soon though, then maybe a 250r hood on top of it and vent it so I can get some air flow ;)

Just gotta ditch my front bumper lol

dammit............those pics reminded me i need to move new handlebars to the top of my list

i think ill keep my front fenders and get spacers instead cause mine is not wide at all and i dont wanna buy new a-arms. and get some smaller back tires i no that it will not make my blaster as fast if i get smaller tires. Anyone have any suggestions on back tires cause i already have new holeshots for the front but im not gonna put them on until i get smaller back tires. cause if i put them on now itll be like im riding down hill.

I like the race hood, and if you ride in the mud you can bolt 400ex fender extensions on it

Attachments

• 108.jpg
    108.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 438
79bronco your bike has to be the most modded with diffrent parts bike iv ever seen. and it looks sooooooo nice. its not even a blaster anymore its like a bannsterhonda or somthin like that lol