Start of a new build

Well I thought Iwas going to have a good day working on the blasty. Started to put the a arm back together and the lower arm ball joint wont tighten. The stud just spins. Ive heard the only thing you can do is replace the a arm. Is that true?

try putting a c clamp on the top of the arm and the bottom of the ball joint and crank it tight, it should lock up the ball tight enough to spin the nut tight

Looks good man... IMO, I would ditch the stock bumper.... I think the AC or DG looks killer on a blasty.. Im sure you probably got A/M plans for later.

Well I got the front off the block. Both a arms and tires are on. Now I hate to say it will set and wait. I'm out of parts and money for now. The alt went out in my jeep and with my b-day comeing up, tags are due. Hope to get back to it soon. I'll let yall know when I get going again.

I feel for you buddy.... It seems like even when you think your getting ahead.. something comes up.... Ive had to slow down on my rebuild because of a new job... lack of time... but the good news is... it will always be there when you can find sometime or more cash.... and the longer it takes to finish... the better it will feel when its done...

For me im a bit lucky.....cause its getting to the end of the season here... so i have a whole winter to get her ready for next spring..

Good Luck

I know the feelin man i have been buyin parts for longer than i can remember. every time i think i only have a couple more to go, i find a new upgrade to make. i am waiting until i have every thing i want before i start buildin

well i didnt put any sealer on it, so the heat is makeing it start to crack in a few places. Decided today to just put it all together so i can hopefully ride befor winter. Then tear it all back down and paint everything.

Holy old thread! Nice to see you picking back up on the project! Have some rep for sticking with it and not selling it off! Lets see more pics as it comes together! I:I