Speedy's MX build

super news going to get a set of cr125 reeds with the boyessen crabon fiber reeds in them ohh yessssssssssssss so i will need to gring in there and does any1 have a vitos 240 sleeve

thinking about picking this up to replce the sleeve in it now i wonder how much ken o connor will think of knocking my old one out and putting this one in it and porting it to match my triples in my exhaust or just to match it exactly like my old cylinder ports were also does any1 know where my port work came from????

also going to run a raptor 350 carbon fiber hood since i cant get 85 to get my hood converted to a v3 factory7
so this means i need to come up with 295 dollars for handguards and graphics btw i'm going with the monster and hood and sleeve and reeds thats not including the port work i will need and it dosent include the lightened fly wheel anyone know how many ounces to take off of the flywheel for the trails and the mx track
http://www.roguemotorsportz.com/static/product_images/zoom/51003.jpg

VVVVVV ported vitos 240 Big Bore cylinder vs Stock Cylinder
34hxtsl.jpg

cylinder comparison stock rusty one vs vitos ported big bore
2vua69w.jpg

Vitos 240 sleeve notice the triple exhaust ports
6nwp5y.jpg

stock cylinder sleeve noticed how it dosent have tripe ports
9r5dhx.jpg

my ported 240 big bore cylinder
2i9fz7.jpg

a enhanced view of my vitos 240 ported intake
15d41f9.jpg

Another pic of my vitos 240 ported intake
jua235.jpg

The vitos 240 is coming to life and guess whats It's Alive
wi0yv7.jpg

^^^^^^^who can see the smiley face in theese picsvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
9qzif4.jpg

Vitos 240 Big Bore ported intake
ej7o1w.jpg

Last edited:
After much thought I was thinking red frame grey or black a-arms with silver plastics with special forces graphics

Ok will be running a banshee long rod with a +3 stroked crank or might buy a +4 strokes crank with the banshee long rod home port job just added a hole in the intake soi added a intake port with 4 ounce lightened flywheel milled head from ken o Conner cr125 boyessen carbon fiber reeds

have pictures of the port job? how are you adjusting the ports for the stroker? what thickness of spacer are you going to use for the long rod?

have pictures of the port job? how are you adjusting the ports for the stroker? what thickness of spacer are you going to use for the long rod?

Well I am going to go to my local shop to get a longrod spacer unless ken has some and I haven't ported it yet I just practiced on the cylinder that needs resleeved I added it to use four intake ports I will add some triples in the exhaust and it will be 40 over

Ok will be running a banshee long rod with a +3 stroked crank or might buy a +4 strokes crank with the banshee long rod home port job just added a hole in the intake soi added a intake port with 4 ounce lightened flywheel milled head from ken o Conner cr125 boyessen carbon fiber reeds

the long rod only works on a +4 i believe

Well I am going to go to my local shop to get a longrod spacer unless ken has some

do not buy anything until you quit running in circles and find a definate path to take
and it is very unlikely any "local shop" will have any type of spacer

Going to have 2 motors longrod head job and lightened flywheel and cr125 boyessen carbon fiber reeds and 4 intake ports/triple exhaust ports
And motor number 2
Vitos 240 big bore 3mil strokes boyessen pedal reeds already has a port job

the long rod only works on a +4 i believe

do not buy anything until you quit running in circles and find a definate path to take
and it is very unlikely any "local shop" will have any type of spacer

The longer rod can be used on any crank so long as the pin and bearing are compatible. Most people use it on the +4 because They're building the biggest baddest setup they can

Going to run Kenda kutter fronts with pure sport bandits in the rear for the trails and for the track itp holeshot fronts with r/a shredder rear tires