Speedy's MX build

the best part stock silencer
2q37jew.jpg

Damn i wish i had luck like that haha

i'm not so sure powder coating will withstand the temps a headpipe gets ????
powder ovens usually require 400 degrees to "melt" the powder, a pipe gets way hotter than that ????
i'd just stick with the high temp or flame proof stove paint

I use rust-oleum grill paint to paint rusted car headers, great stuff. It stands up to like 1300*F or something like that.

hey i have been quite the past few days because i ws afraid i woud screw this up and someone would buy it but today the bidding has ended on my new
brand spanken new works ultracross 400ex rear shock for my blasty
special thanks to awk to pointing out "THE DEAL OF THE YEAR"
2zgi8hu.jpg

2yn3zhj.jpg

just got off the phone with works and they told me that with the +3 swingarm that if i lower the adjustable preload it will fit my weight yes becuase i weigh 115 pounds am no where near 170 to 250 pounds but then he told me about the bike weight and everything so it will work out perfectly

good score speedy, i knew that shock was gonna work well for you, even though your slightly under weight, 79bronco and I both had to tighten our preload up completely for ours to be stiff enuf for our 185-200+ weights
they seem slightly under sprung ?????
or should i say the spring weight seems overrated ???

i would start with the preload in the middle for your weight, not the whole way up as "works" suggested, see how that feels once riding, then adjust up or down

and set it in the middle before installing on the bike, they're a biotch to adjust once on, the wrench you got with it may help though

now to find you fronts !!!!!!!

Ok I will start it with it in the middle and I will probably go all the way up but we'll see and reds back with the plastics decided I would just aping mine for the heck of it

Looks like a great bunch of parts ther bro! Hope to see you and pap at awks next year!

ooh you betcha the only thing is i might not be able to have enough time to race my bike with the build so???? i am thinking about not running the big bore and get a aggressize trail ported cylinder with a shaved head mod

ooh you betcha the only thing is i might not be able to have enough time to race my bike with the build so???? i am thinking about not running the big bore and get a aggressize trail ported cylinder with a shaved head mod

They way you ride, I think you'll woop some ass with a ported jug bbk or not! I:I

decided to say heck with it i have a stock cylinder coming from juiceboxx thats on its stock bore and suppose to only need a hone:-/:-/ my paps gonna port it and i am going to port a junk cylinder to let the time go by and to see what i can do and i have been watching ken o conners videos on youtube and some pics of quite a few members on here i was hoping kens price would be a little cheaper then thought speed dosent come cheap and just said heck with it i am going to have him put a agressive trail port on my 240 I:I:eek:I:I and that will give me a badass setup for whatever the hell i will do with it take it to the track a few times run up 2 big hills at home ride on the flat lands some more and then do some jumps so i will be good i wish i had more room to ride at y house all my good trails got overthrown while i was still riding my polaris predator 90 and all grass and anyway i will get it ported by ken o conner the aggressize trail port ooooh yaa

They way you ride, I think you'll woop some ass with a ported jug bbk or not! I:I

i know thats right atleast theres no trees in the middle of the track lmao ;) and that i will know i can stop becuase i have the best brakes in the business i have awks gyxr rear brakes