Sold the Blaster, time to upgrade

Blasterbuilder

May 30, 2011
Minnesota
just sold my blaster ( in my sig) , going to see if i can find a newer one at hay days swap meet here in MN

Otherwise does anybody have an opinion on the cheap 2004 DVX,LTZ,KFX 400 's

IMO u'd be better off getting a honda 450r than any of the 400's, the honda 450r will be just as reliable and cheap, and faster with more possibilities or modification

IMO u'd be better off getting a honda 450r than any of the 400's, the honda 450r will be just as reliable and cheap, and faster with more possibilities or modification

Im not bashing you man but i disagreee with everything you said the trx is the slowest in its class the ltz the fastest ltz are alot more reliable then the trx if i was offered a bran new ltz or trx i'd snap at the ltz best quad out there imo

Im not bashing you man but i disagreee with everything you said the trx is the slowest in its class the ltz the fastest ltz are alot more reliable then the trx if i was offered a bran new ltz or trx i'd snap at the ltz best quad out there imo

are you referring to the ltr450 or the ltz400? if you mean the ltr450 then you are completely wrong, they have tranny problems and i've seen them being worked on more than anything else. and the trx450r is a great quad, honda just didn't add alot because they knew people would mod it out and change everything so there would be no reason to giving it anything from the factory. and the trx's are also very reliable in my experiences, one of my buddies has one with the same top end and valves never adjusted and it's a 2005 model, tell me that's not reliable to go that long without top end servicing like most 450's.