What kind of oil can i buy localy at menards or walmart and i have to run premium gas dont i

Bigmann1986

Jun 1, 2018
I forgot to go to the honda shop quick before they closed on saturday to pick up some good 2 stroke oil so i want to know what kind of oil i should buy that i can get localy from menards or walmart advance auto oreillys or autozone quick in order to go riding tomorrow that isnt some cheap garbage. I also want to make sure that im suppose to run premium gas in it as well, i plan to go grab some premium gas and good oil at the honda or yamaha shop on monday but i just broke in my engine on amsoil and want to swap it out because i forgot to use premium gas and im pretty sure i mixed it with to much oil being it doesnt say how to mix it to 32:1 so i had to do a little math to get it close and am positive i used a little extra oil. I also have to say to anybody who rides at night that the led light bar mod is a must, im definetly glad i did it because its extremely bright and looks alot better in my opinion. Also thank u everybody for all the help so far, this is a awesome forum for information and ive foind so much info on tuning and doing plug chops. Everytime time i have a question i can either find the answere on here or post a thread or somebody is more than helpful pointing me in the right direction

Attachments

• 20180728_181200.jpg
    20180728_181200.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 151
  • 20180728_181142.jpg
    20180728_181142.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 108