Snap-on's prices rant

I think the best thing snap on makes is the roll cabs beyond that unless it's a reverse ratcheting right handed left twist canooter valve adjuster I'll buy it from sears

yeah dude, the only way ur messin a bolt up is u are not using the right tool, I have had craftsman tools, it's all i got and have never stretched a ratchet or rounded a bolt because of the wrench, u should be a salesman for snap on!!! Lol

throw my .2 cents in, IDK about the newer sh*t, but the older stuff is good. My step dad use to work for a auto shop in town and they had got snap-on, he has a couple ratches and a bluepoint air ratch that are still in good shape and being used today. Also I have seen more broken craftsman ratchets and wrenches than I have seen snap-on(also talking about the older stuff)

a guy i work with in my shop has ~90percent snap on tools and while they are pretty nice and incredibly overpriced lol, i am perfectly happy with all of mine (SK, Genius, Gearwrench, Craftsman, KD, etc) and all of them have the same lifetime warranties on their tools

here at the shop Cornwell comes tuesday, Matco Wednesday, Snapon Thursday, and the main guy Friday (sells all of the brands on one truck).

the snapon and matco tools are just wayyy to damn expensive for what they are, in my opinion