Silver Lake

yeah i hope so it will be 80 there on sat tho so i it is rainy it will be hot. we added more people to our group look fro a blue 660 raptor and a green 450 rhino. we will have a tent out by the lake if it is not to windy.

Jeff

Like REED said you will need to buy a state park sticker, and MI orv sticker... Both you can buy at the gate there..

I can rent you some paddles if you are really wanting some haha.. We have 6 sets in the rafters ... I do have one set for sale which were ridden on hardpack a few too many times which I bought as a spare set (they were beat up when I got them), but I will sell them for cheap.. I am certain they are 9" wheel, but not sure of the height

here are some pics from SL from a few weeks ago.
6o3mdv.jpg

288s9r6.jpg

302xdt4.jpg

dc4nr4.jpg

1554gvn.jpg

it was very wet.
majrll.jpg

157n8s2.jpg

91m7a0.jpg

n6p1ck.jpg

10f9flk.jpg

oops.
oi91k3.jpg

this guy had a 900cc 2-stroke out of a sled in his raptor.:eek:
rc0heq.jpg

sat. night we were getting ready to head back to the hotel when i stepped down off the trailer and onto the side of a 2x4, popping something in my ankle. here is what it looked like on monday.
33x80a1.jpg

all in all it was a great weekend, we had a lot of fun. i got to meet tsufilmz and his familly, i don't think there was a nicer group of people out there. unfortunitly i didn't get to ride sunday like i had hoped do to my foot but oh well, i'll be back.I:I

Sounds like (mostly) a great trip ! I do like the action shot of you " ejecting".

Nice pics ! We will be there weekend after the 4th of July.

we wanted to go on the 4th last year but we got worried about how many people would be there so we whent the week after.

Great pics, I cant wait to get out there myself only 12 more days!!! I hear the sand can be really restrictive as in slow you down a lot. should I gear more for top speed or low end? I have a 12 tooth and a 14 tooth sprocket and a set of 18" hole shots and a set of 22" kenda scorpians. any tips on what to use?

it will deff. slow you down, i barley use my brakes just pull in the clutch and let the sand do the work. i can't help you with the gearing though, i'm not sure what to run in the blasters, sorry.

Great pics, I cant wait to get out there myself only 12 more days!!! I hear the sand can be really restrictive as in slow you down a lot. should I gear more for top speed or low end? I have a 12 tooth and a 14 tooth sprocket and a set of 18" hole shots and a set of 22" kenda scorpians. any tips on what to use?

bring both and which ever tire is more aggresive