Silver Lake

Funny you guys bring this up. I just turned in my vacation papers yesterdayI:I. I'm going up in mid June. I have off from June 9th through the 16th. I'll be up there most of that time. So if anybody wants to meet up let me know and I'll set something upB-).

So wheres the best place to camp up there? I heard that val-du used to be the place to go but now they have new owners and they have a bunch of rules like no quads at the camp site you have to leave them in the parking lot(I dont know about you, but I ain't leaving my baby in some parking lot in a strange town!)no loud music, no talking above a whisper after 11', no parties, no kegs. They are trying to go from the party place to the family friendly. Which is cool if your taking the whole family, but I'm not, just me and a few buds and Were looking for the party place!

Funny you guys bring this up. I just turned in my vacation papers yesterdayI:I. I'm going up in mid June. I have off from June 9th through the 16th. I'll be up there most of that time. So if anybody wants to meet up let me know and I'll set something upB-).

So wheres the best place to camp up there? I heard that val-du used to be the place to go but now they have new owners and they have a bunch of rules like no quads at the camp site you have to leave them in the parking lot(I dont know about you, but I ain't leaving my baby in some parking lot in a strange town!)no loud music, no talking above a whisper after 11', no parties, no kegs. They are trying to go from the party place to the family friendly. Which is cool if your taking the whole family, but I'm not, just me and a few buds and Were looking for the party place!

LMAO I have pics of the e2s trip there....prolly why they made all the rules! Yogi is an awesome place to stay and the state park is right on the lake but good luck getting in there. If your getting a bunch of guys together maybe look into renting a cabin up there.

For those of ou who have not seen the dunes here ya go...

P1010314.jpg

P1010307.jpg

P1010305.jpg

Oh you are killing me ! ! Making me want to go NOW ! !

Ruthless... Mid June is a busy race month for us... We are looking to go probably May and/or July.

It's an 8hr drive for me, so I'm probably only going the one time this summer.
How many days should I plan for 2,3,4?

Wheres the best place to camp if things have a chance of getting little rowdy. I know a lot of the camp grounds up there are based on a family friendly atmosphere, and I can respect that as I have a young child. I really don't want to be the jerk setting a "bad " example for younger children. But if there is a place that is already known as the party camp I would sure like to know about it!!!

The Blasters do just fine... Its half the fun to be "almost" not making it.

Also there are alot more things to do besides the big hills...

so you guys will be there july 9th-15th maybe Ill try and plan around that time. I was just talking to my girlfriend about it and we said around the 4th of july but figured it would prolly be pretty busy so that time would be perfect. Im really trying to get my new project done, Silver lake trip will [rolly be its first ride. Besides around the house getting in tuned in and what not. But yeah we cant wait to ride the dunes, I keep watching videos and cant get enough. haha