Silver Lake

Just got back!!! That was F'n awesome!!!!! Full throttle all day long!! Although I did have to do a heart transplant in the morning of the second day. (I think I bent a shift fork cause I kept getting a false nutral)

Just some advice for anyone heading that way, get there early that entire town closes down at 9pm on the weekdays we had to drive 40 miles just to find food and a few other supplies. Plan on using a lot of gas, With my big bore motor I could make about 3 laps around the dunes and had to "pit" for gas. Bring sun block, there's very little shade. They do check for spark arrestors. I got lucky, the park ranger couldn't see up my pipe far enough due to the smoke to see the piece of metal mesh I stuck in there to block the plastic test rod they use to check for spark arrestors. He asked me what kind of silencer it was and I lied through my teeth and told him it was a turbine core (sucka!!!) Oh yeah and dont get any ideas about trying to out run a park ranger, They ride a yfz450 with paddles and that thing can haul arse!!!
06-12-09_0745.jpg

06-12-09_0746.jpg

06-12-09_0747.jpg
06-12-09_1127.jpg

06-13-09_2121.jpg
06-13-09_1356.jpg
06-13-09_1635.jpg

I have a bunch more pics on a film camera I need to get developed and scanned, then I will post them up!
Oh yeah I almost forgot, Sorry Tim I already had all the fun none left for you!:D

Last edited:
Doh !! I hope they restock the fun, because if not I may have to bring my own ! Glad you had a great trip ! Look forward to those pics ! !