Shes gone

ChrisZx7

May 15, 2012
Rochester, Ny
Traded the blaster today. Even though i dont ride it, i was sad to watch it go. Got a very nice Kawasaki KDX200. My KX250 is awesome, but the geometry of this KDX for trail riding is amazing.

Dont worry, im not going anywhere, ill be picking up a frame and building my g/f a blaster since she is totally PISSED that i got rid of it, lol.

Dont worry, im not going anywhere, ill be picking up a frame and building my g/f a blaster since she is totally PISSED that i got rid of it, lol.
huh you just traded the blaster and now you are building another one. lol should've talked to your gf first but whatever

huh you just traded the blaster and now you are building another one. lol should've talked to your gf first but whatever

Traded a very built blaster. Too much for her to handle. Now im going to build a stock slow blaster.

Even as built as i had it, it was probably, what 28hp? Kdx200 comes stock with 50hp, im very happy with it.

Traded a very built blaster. Too much for her to handle. Now im going to build a stock slow blaster.

Even as built as i had it, it was probably, what 28hp? Kdx200 comes stock with 50hp, im very happy with it.

Stock kdx hp is around 30hp from everything I've read. They are supposed to be good bikes except for the shocks.

I got a nice strait pre 03 frame I cant see myself using anytime soon .. I have no idea what shipping would be but if your interested pm me.. if not im going to experiment soon and start cutting things.. I got basicly a roller frame plastics too. I took what I needed and now its time to go.. frame, swinger, a arms, steering stem, plastics, pre 03 hubs..

I got a nice strait pre 03 frame I cant see myself using anytime soon .. I have no idea what shipping would be but if your interested pm me.. if not im going to experiment soon and start cutting things.. I got basicly a roller frame plastics too. I took what I needed and now its time to go.. frame, swinger, a arms, steering stem, plastics, pre 03 hubs..

Where in NY are you located?