Scumbags

blaster99

Dec 10, 2008
East Stroudsburg ,PA
Well i went on an outing with my dirtbike today and i got stopped by 4 ppl,they started yelling cursing and touching my bike,u dont touch my bike i cursed them out and 1 guy pushed me so i called the cops,my friend shows up on his banshee and is explaining to the cops,and somehow i end up in handcuffs,but they let me go bc they thought i pushed the guy not vise versa,anyway hes in trouble for pushing a minor,and my bike is in the shed for a few days.

dude same thing happened to me i was jumping this old dude pulled right in in front of the jump bitched me out and tried to make me tell him where my house was i told him i aint telling him and then i came home told my parents and my dad is pissed off that the guy did that and now he is gonna buy some land and we are gonna buy some land and build a track

damn that sux. i ride with alot of ppl just for that reason, and when i don't and some 1 trys to stop me i kinda put up my guard cause alot of ppl ride in from philly so i am not tryin to get robbed haha. and i always carry a knife just in case some thing gos down I:I lol..

haha my parents had just bought the land we now own back in 2000 and the farmer had corn planted and my dad said go ahead have fun make tracks through the corn so I DID....Next thing i know im riding around the property boundries and a old f*cker with no fingers (only thumbs) on his combine and he pulls up and climbs down raising his fist in the air and yelling(spitting at the same time) and says get off my land.....i laughed roosted him and took off up to my dad and my dad went down to him and set him straight lol......fun times with all the corn planted considering we had a figure 8 track and all going it was fun as hell....

If somebody stops me and says im on their property, ill say prove it. But if they do, il stay off. But when it comes to the cops i kno those impalas cant jump (and keep goin) ahaha

Wow that sucks, im sorry those people treated you that way. Down here when we ride we run into tons of people and every one of them has always treated us like their best friend....we have like a special riders bond....people suck sometimes. Come to Florida...lol

could be worse. i had a toothless lady trying to beat me with a broom the other day lol. turns out she lives on the other side of a wood patch in the middle of nowhere and says she OWNs the land i was riding on. she was sad to find out that not only did i know she didnt own the land but also that she didnt OWN sh*t. the land i was riding on is owned by a friend of the family who is also her landlord lol

i love when people have no right to biotch and do it anyway. i was over 200yds from her house with 150yd patch of woods between us. i cant even believe she would take the time to walk that far to be a prick. you know what they say.... people with no lives make the world go round lol