Riding up north. Harrison, MI

nice video
what gopro do you have?
is that the chest mount?

if so then it is one of the best videos with it Ive seen, all the other videos I have seen with it make it seem like the guy is going to fall any second, but maybe it is because I have only seen it mounted with the chest mount on a dirt bike.

at some points the video gets a little fuzzy. kinda of where you see the pixels. idk if that explains it.
but what are your settings?
if you are using the gph3 white ive found that the videos are really choppy in 1080p 30fps, so I used 720p 60fps and it works great. I haven't tried 960p but it should work good too.
Finally got my channel up and running here is a video I made: I have the white edition and used 720p 60fps. Watch in HD:

I subscribed to you also.
My channel is in my signature too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless gopro was paused that was a very short "warm-up" 8-|

What was that bridge for?

It was paused while I finished getting ready.

nice video
what gopro do you have?
is that the chest mount?

if so then it is one of the best videos with it Ive seen, all the other videos I have seen with it make it seem like the guy is going to fall any second, but maybe it is because I have only seen it mounted with the chest mount on a dirt bike.

at some points the video gets a little fuzzy. kinda of where you see the pixels. idk if that explains it.
but what are your settings?
if you are using the gph3 white ive found that the videos are really choppy in 1080p 30fps, so I used 720p 60fps and it works great. I haven't tried 960p but it should work good too.
Finally got my channel up and running here is a video I made: I have the white edition and used 720p 60fps. Watch in HD:

Ltz 250 GoPro Hero 3 - YouTube

I subscribed to you also.
My channel is in my signature too.

That is the gopro silver with the chest mount. This is the first time I've tried recording in 30fps 720 instead of 60fps 720. Ill be going back to 60fps after seeing in pixelated in some spots.

for anything thats moving fast, always use the higher fps rate, or it can get fuzzy/choppy
looks quite bumpy in the begining......

also man banshees sound sexy..... i thought a blaster sounded good.