Rebuilding two blasters

they are artrax. i havent got to ride on them yet but the front tires dont have much tread at all the backs are decent. i can take some close up pics of the tread tonight if u want. You can go here and look at them with the zoom and tell theres not much tread. but there cheap so what can u expect i guess. ARTRAX MXT FRONT ATV TIRE - 21x7-10 | MotoSport

cheap is what i need haha. the ones i'm thinking of are not like that, but the same brand. 80 bucks + shipping for 2 tires ain't bad at all.

yea 80 is pretty cheap. i havent seen any other sport tires from that brand before, they look decent?

Arms look good. If they were fresh and not coated already I would go black but since they are already powdercoated I would leave them green.

Got the other side on last night. Its more green than i wanted but once i get the plastics and everything on it i think itll look good.
9jlr9i.jpg

Polished the motor. Definitely doesnt look as good as others but im happy with it
18hppj.jpg

Thanks pal....it looks better in person. it looks hazy in the pic but oh well. It will be covered in mud in 20 minutes anyways lol

Im having second thoughts about using the yfz front plastic. Originally i was going to do this build cheap as possible and i had the yfz plastic just laying around so i thought that would be the best route but they r not going to fit perfect which really isnt a huge deal but im going to have to paint them black if i do use them. I have never painted plastics before but i cant imagine that it would look good for very long. Im looking at maybe getting the Project Blaster Taurus V1 fender. What u guys think?

Got some goodies ordered. They are out of the exhausts right now but they should have them in 4weeks. Sucks i got to wait longer but i think it will come together nicely

yea i looked at them the trinity one was more expensive...so if it saves me a few bucks but i have to wait longer thats fine with me.

cheaper? look on ebay. 314.99 + 10 shipping. best deal i found on any of the right bends.

I looked on ebay before and they didnt have any....i didnt check this time. i got it for 319 plus shipping. i looked at the trinity on there site. i think it was 350 on there