Rebuilding two blasters

oh, maybe the shipping from there to you is cheaper then. they wanted over 30 bucks to ship it to NC! thought it was ridiculous.

i think it was like 25 for me, and im thinking im only 4 hours from that place.

Not much progress on the blaster. Ive been trying to get other peoples fixed up so i havent had time to work on mine but i did however get a sexy front fender in the mail. Ill have some pics up in a few days. The F7 is still out of stock but im hoping to have it in a couple weeks.

still no progress. Im waiting till i get the redesigned head back from ken before i put the motor on and everything else back together. But i do have a SMS grab bar on the way and some Ac nerfs. Hopefully ill be seeing the f7 here soon

What I did last night just for the hell of it.
2je4mkm.jpg

and a head i cleaned up.....anyone guess what its off of?
2qv5p3k.jpg

lol yup its from a pw50....its kinda funny how small the cylinder and everything was. Makes the blaster seem HUGE

Got a package in from ken today. So the build is finally going to be back in progress. Got a 50 and another blaster to put top ends on then i can finish up on mine. Ill try to get some pics of the redesigned head soon if i dont forget like i usually do

Hopefully ill be finding out soon. Since the f7 fell threw ill be ordering a dynoport today and hopefully having everything on and ready by the time it gets here. So im hoping to have it running in 2 weeks.

Got the nerfs and heel guards on last night. I think it looks better without the heel guards but they do serve a purpose so ill prob leave them on.
6z1nkp.jpg

k2d9qr.jpg

Almost there, hopefully the pipe will come in today then i got a couple small things left to do...hopefully ill be riding it this weekend.
1zz5nj5.jpg

moar pics of the hood. get the pipe and go from there.

i've made it a point to not set dates for certain things. especially for getting a quad up and going. those dates have been passed with no results several times. lol, just saying.

Thats true about the dates it always seems im almost done then i find out im missing 1 stupid thing and i got to wait another week for that to come in before i can do anything. Like right now i dont have any gas line lol. But ill get some more pics of the hood, i put some of that metal mesh in the vents and im liking the way that looks