Rebuild of the blastersaurus

Wifesblaster

Built not bought
Feb 10, 2012
Maryland
So as a lot of you know me and my buddy Woody went to Ohio to pick up these blasters from Phrangle. He gave us a hell of a deal on them! Now it's time to freshen them up some. The plan is to put my KOR motor on the blue bike (Mine) and put the +4 240 CT motor on the red bike (Woody's) Here are some pictures.

So I just got my shocks back from member jogaca (Kevin) WHAT AN AWESOME DUDE! I worked out a partial trade with him and he hooked me up. I just got the Motowoz shocks for the blue bike back and they look awesome. I had the springs powdercoated yellow. If you ever need any shock work done send them to him. You will not find better costomer service then what he will provide. Were are still waiting on the TCS triple rates because Kevin is having a hard time finding bushings for them. I will try to update this thread as much as I can. I am also still working on the banshee so it could get a little hectic.

Oh yeah!!!! Subscribed. Can't wait to see the end result.Hurry up and finish so I get to see it in person.lol

Oh yeah!!!! Subscribed. Can't wait to see the end result.Hurry up and finish so I get to see it in person.lol

Yeah I have to get cracking on these things. I've been slacking. We are going to have Ken freshen up the CT motor for us. We will just bring it with us if we can make it up there.

I am leaving the frame blue and putting my yellow and black plastics on it(The one in sig.) That's why I had the shock springs pc'd yellow. I will be selling the rest of the parts I'm not using. Running out of room in the garage!

No way. I have to put my own touches on it. The only challenge is the front of the frame is so long it looks wierd. I think I have that figured out though. Stay tuned......

Picture of one of the shocks. I am leaving work at 12 today. I plan on locking myself in the garage for at least 10 hours. Should make some good progress.

Hmm blasters, boats, a banshee, and blasterasouraces, what's next, divorce papers? LOL

From which ones?? probably regular blasters I:I

Just for the fun of it, made a CL ad when you are done and list is for 20k xD or just at the end, say "not for sale, just had to show you how awesome they are"