Rebuild of the blastersaurus

I had high hopes of getting a lot done today. Unfortunately things didn't go as planned. I decided to work on the free shee cause I like to finish one project before starting another. I will get cracking on them soon though.

I had high hopes of getting a lot done today. Unfortunately things didn't go as planned. I decided to work on the free shee cause I like to finish one project before starting another. I will get cracking on them soon though.

your in deep sh!t then... quads a like boats, they are NEVER really finished. There is always that one more thing you want to do to it, followed by two more things you think of while finishing that one thing.

your in deep sh!t then... quads a like boats, they are NEVER really finished. There is always that one more thing you want to do to it, followed by two more things you think of while finishing that one thing.

You are absolutely right. Seems that way with every project.

You can just send me everything I:I I will play with it :D

diesel cheaper than the mail, so driving will be fun. You like road trips i've heard I:I

Well I just realized my 1 year old son is going to be a lucky kid. He is getting all the bikes. I refuse to sell them and take a HUGE loss. I just did the math on the FREE SHEE. Well it seems the bill came to 4,500 dollars for a free bike! Probably could have bought one with similar mods for that. BUT, I am a firm believer in " Built not bought." Also it's nice having the piece of mind that the bie is fresh.

Well I just realized my 1 year old son is going to be a lucky kid. He is getting all the bikes. I refuse to sell them and take a HUGE loss. I just did the math on the FREE SHEE. Well it seems the bill came to 4,500 dollars for a free bike! Probably could have bought one with similar mods for that. BUT, I am a firm believer in " Built not bought." Also it's nice having the piece of mind that the bie is fresh.

im sure that will all depend on if he is a good kid though right? no drugs/alcohol/bad grades

im sure that will all depend on if he is a good kid though right? no drugs/alcohol/bad grades

Of course. I have my own views on what type of behavior leads to those things. I believe/hope he will grow up to be a good kid. I will give him lots of motivation I:I

I know. It seems like all I do is work anymore. I will start a new rebuild thread when I finally get to turn some wrenches. That way people don't have to read through two pages of excuses X(

Small update..

KOR has the CT 240 motor. We are doing a +4 on it. He ordered a +3 roundhouse swingarm today. This is for the red bike.

Got the shocks put back on today. The orange on has a banshee shock on the rear while we are waiting for the 250r shock. Woody bought a +3 roundhouse swingarm too.